Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraternising with the white working class

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I prefer to think of 'class' as a personal thing rather than what someone was born in to.

For me - Man shouting and swearing and and generally behaving like a violent idiot without thinking about children and the respect of all others around him = no class at all.

-Man struggling by as a manual labourer and doing his best to scrape by to provide for his family and give them as good a life as he can with solid morals = all the class in the world

I often find myself really annoyed by how little class people have in this respect, football still seems to attract more of the former sort of classlessness than the latter at the moment but neither is worse than the other.
What if if they are the same person?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not sure it's anything to do with class, All football teams tend to attract a certain amount of special morons

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
the amex provides me with my only opportunity to engage with the working class, and it never fails to amaze me how uncomfortable i am in their presence. it is tragic that marx was right, and that you identify with class more than you do race, religion or nationality.
You should never judge a book by it's cover.

However in your case, I'll make an exception..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
this is what i mean. someone who thinks a roadsign with 'twat' in it is funny, and makes a point of referencing posting whilst on the toilet. i just don't get it.

If you dont get it you could always f*** off to some other board you big girls blouse. Walter of the softies as some poster mentioned is about right you condecending cock socket.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
lord melburry had class,two bricks in his brief case

tragic really,got killed by a golf ball

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
If you dont get it you could always f*** off to some other board you big girls blouse. Walter of the softies as some poster mentioned is about right you condecending cock socket.

i'm not sure my point could have been so conclusively put. i thank you, sir.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

The geezers a stuck up cock mate I dunno why he goes to footy surly he'd feel better surrounded by people in wax jackets with massive sideburns shooting pheasants or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here