Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sorry but I'm really not sure where you got that bollocks from.

Rabbit is high in protein and low in cholesterol and fat. It's better for you than chicken. Personally I don't like rabbit but to suggest it has zero nutritional value is absolute rubbish.

Odd, I just googled rabbit and yuo are quite right, it seems a good option. I saw some cookery prog banging on about how it is a poor source of nutrition which is where I got it from. I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopedic shoe)

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
If I knew that the person with the gun could shoot me in the leg and then try again and get my shoulder thus causing me a great deal of suffering before finally getting a lethal shot in, I think I'd choose the instant death by the pack of hounds.

I am not anti hunt, but this guy is a first class moron !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's the classic modern panic scare story isn't it ?

London full of dangerous dogs driven nutty by the owners and the papers are full of fox stories.

Get a grip.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Odd, I just googled rabbit and yuo are quite right, it seems a good option. I saw some cookery prog banging on about how it is a poor source of nutrition which is where I got it from. I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopedic shoe)

I think the idea that rabbit isn't very nutritional is based on stories about hunters and trappers who tried to survive by eating rabbit and suffered Rabbit starvation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And also QI...

QI - Rabbits - YouTube

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here