Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hi All

I am sure this will divide opinion, but I was left very angry with these criminals. I came across a hunt today and just to made the odds just a little more stacked they carried a fox around in a container to be released in front of the hounds. The fox will be disorientated and have no bolt hole to get to, so pretty much nailed on fox mince meat. Blows their argument that they are controlling foxes out of the water as they are bring in the own foxes to slaughter... nice bunch of tossers

The police were great too -staring blankly at me when I pointed out that they were witnessing a crime. They were more focused on the hunt sabs.

I blame Labour for not being stronger when they had the chance

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
|Getting my popcorn in for this one.......might pour myself a beer too

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get evidence / make a complaint to a rozzer, not much we can do here.

D

Deleted member 22389

Hi All

I am sure this will divide opinion, but I was left very angry with these criminals. I came across a hunt today and just to made the odds just a little more stacked they carried a fox around in a container to be released in front of the hounds. The fox will be disorientated and have no bolt hole to get to, so pretty much nailed on fox mince meat. Blows their argument that they are controlling foxes out of the water as they are bring in the own foxes to slaughter... nice bunch of tossers

The police were great too -staring blankly at me when I pointed out that they were witnessing a crime. They were more focused on the hunt sabs.

I blame Labour for not being stronger when they had the chance

I understand what your saying. Putting the fox through the stress before it endures a slow painful death is wrong. Bunch of wankers. Fox hunting will never be banned properly in this country, its the same as guns in the US, there are too many high powered people with money who can influence people.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Did you watch the whole thing then, seeing the fox being released and all? At the end of the day, its now a crime, so if you witnessed it all, make a complaint in writing to the police about the crime and the police reaction. If they are not going to be following it up, they are basically not doing the job they are being paid to do. Nothing to do with whether you agree with the law or not, if you make a complaint about a crime that is happening at the time, surely the police have to follow it up, don't they!?!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Are you sure it was a fox? It may have been something else. A newt for example.
Or a Thrush.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
f*** the f***ing foxes they f***ing f***ed up my f***ing chickens the little fuckers f*** em

Try saying that again & again

I can't even say it once

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Have you ever seen a newt rip the head off a chicken before

I've seen one electrocuted and then had it's throat slit,well many actually when i worked at a chicken factory after i left school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here