Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster Saga - fans will vote with their feet

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Please, you're a kid. You don't have anywhere near the history I and many others have with this club. So please, don't even try and lecture me about supporting the Albion and the point of it. You really have no idea who you're talking to. But swiftly moving on to your comment. I'm not one for blind obidience - it's an old cliche that the club's bigger than any 1 player. And not a very clever one if that's all you argue in situations like this because sometimes the club is as good as the players it's got. And we're in one of those situations right now. You've got to be smarter than that and realise that this club would be even further in the mire without NF. So it calls for some clever man mgt to get the situation fixed and get the player most likely to keep us up back in the side by tomorrow evening. Not least because it's likely to produce a drop in revenue. :wrong:

Poyet isn't wrong, giving to your most senior players demands is a receipt for disaster, particularly in the manner in which Forster did it. Professional attitude my arse. He's paid to play football not dictate terms to the manager.

I find the knee jerk reactions quite frightening, the question that you lot need to ask yourselves is ...'who is more important for the club Poyet or Forster' and then ask yourselves why. Either Forster toes the line or he f**ks off, End of story. If Poyet gives in then his position is untenable and he should go. Finally, if Bloom is half as clever as we think he is then Poyet has his backing and that boys and girls is end of story.
It's a team game and this not the behaviour of a team player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tell that to the rest of the Falmer For All team kid, and I guarantee you'll get tarred and feathered for being such a young upstart and rightly so. You're only able to support the club and come on here and mouth off because of fans like me, who's support for this club you're not even fit to give a blowjob. I don't care for your clearasil comments in the slightest - "we were there", whilst you were in an incubator. Shame it wasn't switched off.....

Right, so because I'm younger than you, your support is more important. Brilliant. Add that to the, frankly, ridiculous comments you made in that post and you've got a real chip on your shoulder there. Clearly, you should be old enough to know better. :facepalm:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"im not going to support my football team of 11 players because 1 player is not playing and we'll probably lose and its really chilly, but ive supported them longer than you so NER"

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Tell that to the rest of the Falmer For All team kid, and I guarantee you'll get tarred and feathered for being such a young upstart and rightly so. You're only able to support the club and come on here and mouth off because of fans like me, who's support for this club you're not even fit to give a blowjob. I don't care for your clearasil comments in the slightest - "we were there", whilst you were in an incubator. Shame it wasn't switched off.....

That's one of the most moronic posts I've read for a while

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
This is all very well, but isn't it Poyet's job to ensure our best players are a) on the pitch and b) playing at their best. He's been failing at the second point with Forster for a few weeks now, and the first point has clearly blown up in his face this week. Clearly you can't back a player over the manager, I agree with you on that, but surely you can question a manager when such a situation occurs?

From what I heard Forster basically shafted Wilkins and did a pretty good job on MA ... Team player my arse

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
I don't care about your history, frankly. It doesn't matter in the slightest. QUOTE]

POPCORN AND A STELLA METHINKS :thumbsup:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Nah son, read above. TCB knows all about the club.

Father Jack, we're all entitled to our opinions. Whether TCB agrees with me or not, and how much he watches, is completely irrelevant. Like so many others on here, he likes to focus on the negatives, and hit out at anyone who doesn't think our club is a joke.

I would rather Forster was focused on his job in the side, and not causing disruption in the squad by having a hissy fit. I can understand it, he's got a family to support even past his contract with us. But it's not right, or professional, to treat the club in this way. We need him on the pitch, but we didn't have him on saturday and probably won't tomorrow night because he's more interested in protecting his own interests, than our own. As I said, I understand his position, but if he doesn't want to be at the club then he doesn't have to be and he doesn't deserve to be in the team if his head isn't right.

Murray, Dickinson, Hart and Holroyd are all here for a reason, if Forster doesn't want to play then I'm sure those 4 do and that's all that matters to me, frankly. I support the team, not individuals.

Fair point i wasnt saying you weren't entitled to yours by the way:thumbsup:
you put across a good arguement for Forster being left out however i also agree to an extent with people on the other side of the fence of which im sitting on.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I don't think anyone is saying anyone's support is more IMPORTANT. I think it's a case of people who have been supporting this club a long, long time through the worst times not being lectured by little boys without a pube to their name when they give an opinion.

That post could apply to you as well, as Ninja and yourself seem to be roughly the same age.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:wanker:

Why the f*** does age affect someone's ability to judge the current situation...

Listen, Harry Potter, when you get your first girlfriend she'll ask you questions relating to your past. That's called history. Elephant Nob or whatever his name is was, in your language, "dissing" my (v.honourable I might add) "history" with this club. And I pulled him up on that for being so patronising and unqualified to say so. As one should. It has nothing to do with NF, clearly you've become confused by 2 topics being discussed in the same thread, but everything to do with a young kids like him being very disrespectful to his elders and betters. In old currency, it's called giving somene a clip round the ear. Something a lot of kids like you and your mate could probably have done with years ago to prevent you growing up and becoming gobby little morons. But you didn't, and well, look where we are now. The world gets steadily more deplorable as a result. Case dismissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here