Forest Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The night before lows of -2 and -3 are forecast, from 9am onwards it's forecast above freezing, highs of 4 or 5 degrees which is plenty warm enough for any frost to melt in 5 or 6 hours, especially combined with the work of ground staff. Game will be fine.

I would assume the drive up will be ok avoiding snow as I saw on the news a lot of snow next door in Derbyshire

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I would assume the drive up will be ok avoiding snow as I saw on the news a lot of snow next door in Derbyshire

Out in the sticks is bad, got a friend in Matlock who's not been able to leave the house for 5 days, but the main roads are all absolutely fine. M1 will be fine.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Dispite the website saying they are on sale until 5pm today I went in at 2.30 and they have sent all the rest up to Nottingham so if anyone has a spare ticket then please can they get in contact with me!

(I was directed here by a member of staff at the amex so it must be allowed again!)

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Dispite the website saying they are on sale until 5pm today I went in at 2.30 and they have sent all the rest up to Nottingham so if anyone has a spare ticket then please can they get in contact with me!

(I was directed here by a member of staff at the amex so it must be allowed again!)

Last year we had to wait for the pay on the gate tickets to come up on the Brighton coach. As they have gone back early, do you know if they will be available on the gate (well, at a nearby booking office for away fans)?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Albion ticket office says tickets have sold out.

Forest Visitor

Mar 27, 2013
Hello Seagulls

Forest fan visiting.

We have started selling tickets to our fans in the two blocks Z1 Z2 next to you so it looks like you have sold 2800ish. Great effort all round and looks like it should be close to a sell out.

After a fortnight without proper football can't wait for this one. After years in the doldrums it must feel extra special what's happening at the Amex. Good luck but obviously not at our expense.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Hello Seagulls

Forest fan visiting.

We have started selling tickets to our fans in the two blocks Z1 Z2 next to you so it looks like you have sold 2800ish. Great effort all round and looks like it should be close to a sell out.

After a fortnight without proper football can't wait for this one. After years in the doldrums it must feel extra special what's happening at the Amex. Good luck but obviously not at our expense.

I've finally sourced a ticket but a friend of mine is travelling with me as we are visiting old Uni mates. He wants to come to the game now (he's a Aldershot fan-doesn't support either team) but he will have to go into the main stand. Will he get any problems as he has to register on your site with an address that's fairly local to Brighton ?

Forest Visitor

Mar 27, 2013
I've finally sourced a ticket but a friend of mine is travelling with me as we are visiting old Uni mates. He wants to come to the game now (he's a Aldershot fan-doesn't support either team) but he will have to go into the main stand. Will he get any problems as he has to register on your site with an address that's fairly local to Brighton ?

Not sure where you stand with this to be honest.

Firstly the main stand is sold out but if you mean the home end you usually need a client ref. no. You're best bet might be to do what I once did at Bradford a few years back and got a friendly local to buy a ticket for you. Problem with that is at the moment there's only about 1500 or so tickets left and with POTD it's a long way to go to not get in!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Not sure where you stand with this to be honest.

Firstly the main stand is sold out but if you mean the home end you usually need a client ref. no. You're best bet might be to do what I once did at Bradford a few years back and got a friendly local to buy a ticket for you. Problem with that is at the moment there's only about 1500 or so tickets left and with POTD it's a long way to go to not get in!

Yeah, he's registered and been sent the reference number and stuff, he's just worried that they might think he's an Albion fan.

Forest Visitor

Mar 27, 2013
Yeah, he's registered and been sent the reference number and stuff, he's just worried that they might think he's an Albion fan.

Hopefully should be ok then. May need to get to the ticket office on pavilion rd. earlyish on Saturday . Keep an eye on club website tomorrow but should be some left Saturday morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports