Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wonder what the clubs excuse is for advertising that tickets would be on sale until 5pm then taking them off sale earlier. It doesn't sound like they sold them all and have pissed off quite a few who were going to get them after work on pay day :rant:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Extra tickets were announced last weekend so wherever you live in the country tix could have been dispatched.I accept that fans that previously could not make it now can but surely that is just the way the cookie crumbles.

My wife & I came to an agreement that I could go to 1 away game a month so I decided that I would do Bolton & Leeds but after the palace match I went back to the table & negotiated the forest match as well.Of course that meant that I had to have the outlaws over for dinner Easter Sunday but surely that is a small price to pay.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I wonder what the clubs excuse is for advertising that tickets would be on sale until 5pm then taking them off sale earlier. It doesn't sound like they sold them all and have pissed off quite a few who were going to get them after work on pay day :rant:

Wouldnt expect a response. I emailed about a mistake regarding tickets formthe Barnsley game which resulted in me missing the first 20 minutes. I wasn't expecting much, just an apology, but got no reply.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

One possibility is the additional 1,000 tickets were sent on a sale or return basis instead of the club having to pay upfront for the extra tickets. Forest may have set a time deadline to know how many would be travelling in order to organise selling the adjacent blocks in the lower tier. I guess any of our unsold tickets will be used for part of the segregation.

This one could well be a home sellout and I am guessing the biggest league gate Brighton will have played in front on for some years...

There are just 14 left behind the goal opposite us, none above us, none in the main stand, 150 in the Brian Clough lower, 200 in the upper and about 500 in the bit they have opened up next to us.

When block Z1 went on sale the 5 rows nearest us were not available, so I would suggest this is the segregation area.

I reckon any Brighton fan that turns up in good time tomorrow will be sold a ticket from the 200 odd we sent back. If not, then there should be a few left in the home end if you get there early.

Feb 14, 2010
This one could well be a home sellout and I am guessing the biggest league gate Brighton will have played in front on for some years...

There are just 14 left behind the goal opposite us, none above us, none in the main stand, 150 in the Brian Clough lower, 200 in the upper and about 500 in the bit they have opened up next to us.

When block Z1 went on sale the 5 rows nearest us were not available, so I would suggest this is the segregation area.

I reckon any Brighton fan that turns up in good time tomorrow will be sold a ticket from the 200 odd we sent back. If not, then there should be a few left in the home end if you get there early.

There was 28500 down at Brighton for palace a couple of weeks ago, apparently with segregation the Forest capacity will be about the same. They also say no pay on the day for us and you need a fan number to buy in the Forest end. There we go, a ground holds 30,000 and Forest turn punters away. Its their business I suppose but I would want people buying tickets and a proper sell out if I ran a football club. Strange how football clubs are run these days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

All the tickets we sent back will be for Forest fans , they will be vigilant not to sell a ticket to anyone who isn't a Forest fan in Z1 block. Elsewhere in the ground will be a better option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here