Forest Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mine arrived last week (friday). Ordered them on the first evening hoping to get near the front, However we have been allocated row x which is not ideal with some Under 7s with us. Looks like it will be standing on seat time. They ve done it at west ham and charlton so wont mind.

Curious. I applied early hoping for near the back (you can never tell which order they'll be issued in!). Don't know how many tickets you have but I've got 4 in row E. Perhaps we could arrange a seating swop (will need the actual tickets as they are 3 adult, 1 pensioner)?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Still waiting for mine - ordered two weeks ago and I'm off to Nottigham for a few days tomorrow! It had better come before I leave.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Curious. I applied early hoping for near the back (you can never tell which order they'll be issued in!). Don't know how many tickets you have but I've got 4 in row E. Perhaps we could arrange a seating swop (will need the actual tickets as they are 3 adult, 1 pensioner)?

Sit or stand where ever you like mate every one else will

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Still waiting for mine - ordered two weeks ago and I'm off to Nottigham for a few days tomorrow! It had better come before I leave.

ordered mine last week, and still havent got them

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
This was my view at Forest last season..

View attachment 40834

I think you might have been sitting almost next to me...

This is row Z although it looks closer.

IMAG0201.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, did you bite the bullett?

Not yet....means giving up a days pay..and i had the idea of staying over and walking/sighseeing in peak district next day,,,but i think theres a lot of snow still about.....do you know if its possible to ring ticket office and choose seat row and do they keep u in after (got to make arrangements with friends)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Not yet....means giving up a days pay..and i had the idea of staying over and walking/sighseeing in peak district next day,,,but i think theres a lot of snow still about.....do you know if its possible to ring ticket office and choose seat row and do they keep u in after (got to make arrangements with friends)

Not sure about seats mate, but never been kept back at forest in the past

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Imagine if you sweet talk the ticket office at this late stage they may sort through the remaining seats. Can't imagine for one moment we will be held after

There's one being sold on here btw

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rang ticket office ..if I want to buy I hav to in person (can't today) thy are being collected by Forest tmz ..who's selling one?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Any idea how many we are up to know?

I reckon this will be POTG too.

Not sure the exact amount but ours arrived today and our block is Y2. Looking on the back of the ticket (assuming they're sold from left to right, there is only 1 block left.

Yes, it was 2000 and we took an extra 1000. There are still some left though. Would be nice if some were sold on the day, as anyone deciding to go after yesterday will be unable too, unless they can get to our ground by tomorrow.

Some may like to make a late decision or not live near enough.

Any idea why we cannot have the whole lower tier if needed? You still have 156 behind the goals and about 1000 still available in the Brian Clough stand (Upper and Lower).

Is Z1 and Z2 not used, or is this the family area?

How many will you guys sell?

If you guys do sell out and need some in the Brigford end (lower), what blocks will the home fans be given?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports