Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest in for Spanish Dave

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
You'll notice I'd already removed 'official' when I'd realised my error. I can only apologise again ss obviously everything posted on here is indeed 100% fact and never a rumour.

Wasn't trying to argue. I just read the word 'official' originally in your post and checked on twitter to see there was nothing on there. Hence why I said it wasn't on there :thumbsup:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
No they haven't.

@FBL72: Brighton midfielder David Lopez is set to turn down Nottingham Forest in favour of a move to Middlesbrough.

yes they have

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
@FBL72: Brighton midfielder David Lopez is set to turn down Nottingham Forest in favour of a move to Middlesbrough.

yes they have

No they haven't. That's a rumour site. Not the official football league twitter feed.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Wasn't trying to argue. I just read the word 'official' originally in your post and checked on twitter to see there was nothing on there. Hence why I said it wasn't on there :thumbsup:

Sorry mate. I spotted and tried to rectify it but trigger fingers had already got there first :lol:

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Middlesbourgh just released some of their good, young, top earners like Nick Bailey and so would think they're on course for a Mid-Table season, play some youngsters (they often produce a lot of decent ones) then spend some money NEXT season.

Would think Spanish Dave will either stay here, or move to Prem/Spain. Not another Champ club

Nick Bailey's been quality every time I've seen him play. If we could persuade him to come here on a lower wage would love to see him and Bridders sitting then with say LuaLua and Buckley down the wings, Ulloa up top and Barnes in behind.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
We know he caught the plane for Las Vegas yesterday from his own tweet. Does anyone really think he would contemplate a move up to cold dank Middlesborough where he is gonna get his wheels nicked every five minutes.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nick Bailey's been quality every time I've seen him play. If we could persuade him to come here on a lower wage would love to see him and Bridders sitting then with say LuaLua and Buckley down the wings, Ulloa up top and Barnes in behind.

Stop posting sensible, well thought out football related stuff on NSC. It won't be tolerated!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
My mate up in Boro, reckons Lopez was up there on Thursday and agreed a 2 year deal to be announced tomorrow.
Hopefully he just trying to wind me up, not sure why Dave would go there, but nothing would surprise me at the moment, we're in such disarray !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here