Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest in for Spanish Dave

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sure an offer better than ours would warm up his pocket. Do you really think the climate would put off a transfer?

How many times did we see Vicente on the pitch in an away game up north ? Vicente was on the subs bench at Nottingham and when he was warming up before the game had about 4 layers on. I think Spanish Dave and the others were wearing gloves during the game.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
How many times did we see Vicente on the pitch in an away game up north ? Vicente was on the subs bench at Nottingham and when he was warming up before the game had about 4 layers on. I think Spanish Dave and the others were wearing gloves during the game.
If the deal was right I'm sure he would go to Seberia.

Vicente didn't play because he was never fully match fit

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente didn't play because he was never fully match fit
Vicente was ready to come on as a sub at the City Ground until Buckley scored the 2nd goal. Gus actually said in the post match interview that the decision not to bring him on after going a goal ahead was the right thing to do and fans thinking the opposite were naive and didn't know anything about tactics and the game. From the stands we could all see that Forest were bossing the midfield and eventually we conceded the equaliser instead of sewing it up by going for the 3rd goal and putting them under pressure.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
One meeting with that pygmy Scottish scrote and Dave would be out of Nottingham faster than Robin Hood chasing Maid Marion through the glen.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Vicente started his first game back from injury away up at Blackburn on a Tuesday night. It was the coldest I've ever been at a football match.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente started his first game back from injury away up at Blackburn on a Tuesday night. It was the coldest I've ever been at a football match.

It was bitterly cold at St Andrews too where we saw Vicente wrapped up head to toe as a benchwarmer :lol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well we got to spend 8 million less this coming season,Mcsmudger is not worth the paper his contract is written on so he aint going anywhere,The big pole Bridcutt and spanish dave will have to go as we can no longer afford players of that quality

3 statements that are all bollocks to varying degrees.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I think he's a bit lightweight for the champ to be honest, our team misses strength/power. he wouldn't work well in forests system at all! Completely suited to a passing side.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All the Spanish-language players seem to love living in Brighton. Maybe they think all of England is like here. Big mistake.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think he's a bit lightweight for the champ to be honest, our team misses strength/power. he wouldn't work well in forests system at all! Completely suited to a passing side.

What?

Wtf do some people watch?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm not so sure - Spanish Dave could help Billy Davies with his English.

Steven Hawkins couldnt help Billy Davies with his Englsh

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All the Spanish-language players seem to love living in Brighton. Maybe they think all of England is like here. Big mistake.

Calderon will happily tell you what he thinks of Gillingham, and Orlandi knows what Wales is like. Hopefully they will tell Spanish Dave where he's better off.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Spanish Dave

Apologies in advance If fixtures

Local rag in nottingham are reporting that forest are closing in on Spanish Dave.

Have got a screenshot of the article but tapatalk not playing tonight.

Anyone else heard this rumour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here