Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest in for Spanish Dave

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
East Midlands TV news just reported that Forest have stated Spanish Dave is not a target for them despite the media reports. :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
East Midlands TV news just reported that Forest have stated Spanish Dave is not a target for them despite the media reports. :smile:

Which suggest they were interested in signing him but Spanish Dave's agent laughed at the offer and said ¿Que?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would be an odd move. I would have thought he would want to stay down south if he did leave us. I would be surprised if it did happen but you can't blame players for leaving at the moment given nobody knows what is happening at the club.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I'm so sorry, but the one I'm following did. I'll run it by you next time.

Sorry? Run what by me? The fact that the official football league twitter page didn't post it and another fan made account that post rumours and stats called @FBL72 did.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He'll regret it if he does. Is a few more pounds a week worth it when he'd have to live in or around one of the nastiest towns in England?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He'll regret it if he does. Is a few more pounds a week worth it when he'd have to live in or around one of the nastiest towns in England?

Can Middlesbrough offer him more though? Are they still getting parachute payments? If not, their crowds are significantly lower than ours so how can they afford to offer Lopez more?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Middlesbourgh just released some of their good, young, top earners like Nick Bailey and so would think they're on course for a Mid-Table season, play some youngsters (they often produce a lot of decent ones) then spend some money NEXT season.

Would think Spanish Dave will either stay here, or move to Prem/Spain. Not another Champ club

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry? Run what by me? The fact that the official football league twitter page didn't post it and another fan made account that post rumours and stats called @FBL72 did.

You'll notice I'd already removed 'official' when I'd realised my error. I can only apologise again ss obviously everything posted on here is indeed 100% fact and never a rumour.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
You'll notice I'd already removed 'official' when I'd realised my error. I can only apologise again ss obviously everything posted on here is indeed 100% fact and never a rumour.

You can see his point though, by stating 'football league twitter feed' you are insinuating it is something genuine when in fact it's just another crappy rumour account.

The rumour may have some truth in it mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here