Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football is fixed and another Poyet link

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is getting a more than a little bizarre. He alleges that he had a professional relationship with Bloom in the 90's but also the confidence of Poyet. What are the chances!

My hypothesis:

Did work for Bloom way back.
Parted ways with an axe to grind.
Now sits bitter and twisted, in his bedsit, in his soliled underpants, throwing virtual mud TB's way.
The Gus affair is one of many vehicles he can use to try to do that. He might even have made contact with an agrieved Poyet to gather more mud.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
That site is clearly a top football commentary website. It is ranked 12,950,756 in the world, up nearly 16,926,077 places over the last 3 months. I would imagine that lots of us viewing it has increased it's ranking considerably.

NSC is ranked 142,320.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That site is clearly a top football commentary website. It is ranked 12,950,756 in the world, up nearly 16,926,077 places over the last 3 months. I would imagine that lots of us viewing it has increased it's ranking considerably.

NSC is ranked 142,320.

There are NOT 142,319 better sites than NSC. Fact.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

NSC is ranked 142,320.

Perhaps The Major could tell us where the Palace form ranks? We need to know! :thumbsup:

Very Blue Tits

Jan 2, 2013
I note that the original and follow-up article have now been taken down, so I guess someone has had their wrists slapped.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I note that the original and follow-up article have now been taken down, so I guess someone has had their wrists slapped.

Yep, no mention of Bloom, Poyet or anything related to the Albion as far as I could see. The Joe Hart one seems to have gone missing too.

Anyone would think there was, oh I don't know, some doubt about the accuracy of these stories… :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here