Fifa 10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
i only ever used to play pro. and only brought fifa for the first time when 08 came out. i did however already own pro evo. however, my preference for fifa 08, led me to buy fifa 09, and when i played the demo of pro 09 i hated it. havent even considered pro this year - as said earlier in this thread, pro evo has stayed the same since 6. they seem to of made no improvements, whereas fifa have ironed out the flaws which used to make pro evo king.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I downloaded and played the new Pro Evo demo (PS3) last night. In simple terms, it's still shit, and they haven't improved the gameplay at all.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is training improved in FIFA10 anyone know? (or was it in 09?) as in 08 is was pointless I found!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Got it today, our lads are very highly rated! Most players are over the 60s which is good. One thing though, our f***ing away kit isnt even in the game!!! Otherwise the entire game is amazing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I downloaded this on the PS3 the other night for a quick sniff.
I have to say, on first impressions its a LOT slicker than its previous incarnations. First time I've wavered between Pro Evo and FIFA. Pro Evo hasn't really changed much at all, but FIFA10 seems to have come on leaps and bounds.

I'm CONSIDERING a purchase.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I downloaded this on the PS3 the other night for a quick sniff.
I have to say, on first impressions its a LOT slicker than its previous incarnations. First time I've wavered between Pro Evo and FIFA. Pro Evo hasn't really changed much at all, but FIFA10 seems to have come on leaps and bounds.

I'm CONSIDERING a purchase.

I recommend it highly :bowdown:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Oh and for anyone saying its not that different, play the demo then go play a game of fifa and you realise how much better 10 is :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports