Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I have the PS2 version and it's great. I'm only interested in the manager mode and made a team called "Crawley Town" and we made it the the 4th round of the league cup, lost against Crewe 17-16 on penilties in the first round of the Johnstone Paint and funnily enough met Brighton in the final of the FA cup and beat them 3-1. And won the league two with 125 points and without a loss.

Hang on...

On World Class, you -

* Won League 2 with 125 points without a loss

* Got knocked out the league cup in the 4th round

* Got knocked out the paint pot in the 1st round

* and beat BRIGHTON in the FA Cup FINAL?

Can you see why people don't believe you? How would Brighton get to the FA Cup final on World Class? And you go the season without losing a game, and then lose 9-2? Not even close?

Iffy.

Perhaps the PS2 version is just shit, and unrealistic compared to the PS3 version.

snake199

Brighton By The Sea
Oct 9, 2009
Portslade
Hang on...

On World Class, you -

* Won League 2 with 125 points without a loss

* Got knocked out the league cup in the 4th round

* Got knocked out the paint pot in the 1st round

* and beat BRIGHTON in the FA Cup FINAL?

Can you see why people don't believe you? How would Brighton get to the FA Cup final on World Class? And you go the season without losing a game, and then lose 9-2? Not even close?

Iffy.

Perhaps the PS2 version is just shit, and unrealistic compared to the PS3 version.

Yeah sorry I miss posted my post, I play world class in the FA cup final as the when another member (who quoted my post saying " Amuater level then") becuase I thought his joke was the only way to beat Brighton is in easy mode.

I acctulay play Semi Pro as I'm not the best player but for the Brighton game I thought I'd play world class to make it a challenge.

Yes I played Brighton in the fa cup final I was bloody shocked as well.

Someone's been playing on amateur...
:thumbsup:

Theres the post

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Twice i've got to my 7th season in manager mode, moved to a different club and the budget of the club went to -2 billion. Has this happened to anyone else?

snake199

Brighton By The Sea
Oct 9, 2009
Portslade
In World Class now and I am top of league 1 with 20 points in 9 games, 3 other teams have 19 in 2nd, 3rd and 4th and 2 other in 5th and 6th have 18. Very tight atm.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Right, Siged up for GOLD mebership and now I can seem to get the XBox to link to the Lappy to play online!

HELP PLEASE?

Anyone who can tell me how to do it can have the honnor of being my first game, and its going to be a WALK OVER, for you!

The Omen

Apr 30, 2009
Before I'm attacked... I come in peace!

Are there five Brighton FIFA 10 players on XBOX360 that would be interested in forming a league within the system I run?

I won't go into details yet before I know if there are enough of you interested, but here is a thread on the official FIFA 10 website so you get the idea of the concept.

FIFA WORLD LEAGUE

I developed the idea with the help of a few Palace fans on the cpfc.org website. We are moving into our 10th season now and have introduced different FAs for different groups.

I would be looking to introduce a BFA (Brighton FA) where you guys would compete. At the end of the season your best teams would face of against the other best teams in the Champions League. So potentially a Palace v Brighton final - and we both know that isn't going to happen for either of us in real life!

Here is the official site of the game if you want to have a look.

www.fifaworldleague.co.uk

I'll come back and check this thread in a few days to see the response.

Cheers

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
On 09, i got to the 8th season and have won every trophy there is to be won(apart from league two). For the last 3 seasons, i had won every single game of the entire season with a goal difference of 150+ or something. Would love any takers online on the ps3 for fifa 10...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
On 09, i got to the 8th season and have won every trophy there is to be won(apart from league two). For the last 3 seasons, i had won every single game of the entire season with a goal difference of 150+ or something. Would love any takers online on the ps3 for fifa 10...

Hale-9, add me.

snake199

Brighton By The Sea
Oct 9, 2009
Portslade
Won the league one by 1 point after it went to the final game of the season. Colchester were 2 points ahead of me with 1 to go and thankfully they lost to Exeter 2-1 and I beat 23rd Place Stockport 5-0 (my biggest win of the season) to clinch 1st place.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Not very good but got a good story.

I play on professinal and was top at 45 games by 2 points over Sheffield United. Away at Palace on the last game and was leading one nil most the match. They score an 88th minute goal and i finish second on goal difference. f***ing bastards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here