Fifa 10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone know if FIFA is region free ? im out here in NYC with my english PS3 and Xbox 360 and dont want to wait till im back at crimbo to pick up a UK copy

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yep, that's very helpful.... I've done a search of Football Manager, and I've seen that Championship Manager is also available, but less 'complicated' that FM... any thoughts on the relative merits of each?

The Football Manager demo should be out fairly soon so the best thing to do is download the FM demo, download the CM demo and see which one you think is best.

I think you'll come to a conclusion very quickly! :)

Last edited:

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
The Football Manager should be out fairly soon so the best thing to do is download the FM demo, download the CM demo and see which one you think is best.

Any idea if FM is coming out for the PSPgo ? will invest in one if it is

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Any idea if FM is coming out for the PSPgo ? will invest in one if it is

I don't think it's being released on UMD but I think it'll be available as a download purchase. I'm pretty sure the current game is downloadable so it would be strange if the new one wasn't.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think it's being released on UMD but I think it'll be available as a download purchase. I'm pretty sure the current game is downloadable so it would be strange if the new one wasn't.

Cheers - not available to download from US PSP website though - might be limited to proper Football playing countries

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just lost 4-2 to mejonaNO12 aka riskit, he got two goals on the break in the last ten as i pushed for a winner :shootself

:mendoza:twas a good game mate. Luckily the win overshadowed my HORRIFIC own goal when I blasted I into the roof of the net when trying to clear!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Might have to actually BUY Fifa10 as the other alternative is taking f***ing ages!

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah it will be :( Costs a lot to make it available in the US and it just wont sell enough to make it worth while.

Crapola - might see if I can set up 2 accs - one UK and one US - thats how I mamaged to get my UK Xbox 360 to access US only netflix streaming.

I hope Netfilx streaming via Xbox360 comes to UK as its Gravvy !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There should be a spectator mode! Your avatar could appear in the crowd or something!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Manager mode update:

January transfer window has just opened.

I'm currently 1st on 55 points with a game in hand (on World Class).
Southampton are 2nd on 54 points.
Norwich 3rd on 49 points.

Murray is league top goal scorer with 16 goals.
G.Smith is the joint leagues top goal keeper (joint with the Saints keeper).

Knocked out of the League Cup by Newcastle (Round 2).
Still in the Paint Trophy (Round 3 vs. Burton at home).
Still in the FA Cup, have got a home tie against... Portsmouth! (Round 3).

I have just sold;
- Cox, because he was being a grumpy bastard and wouldn't sign a new 1 year contract on decent wages
- Novarro, even though he's been pretty good for me, the commentary was really f***ing me off, so he's gone

I have bought in;
- Jenkins, CM from Watford, 62 OVR for £390k

Might look to bring in a RM to replace Cox, but the board are a little worried about funds, so may leave Hart as cover for Bennett, who is having a good season.

That is all.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Update: Brighton beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup 4-2 on penalties after some heroics from Graeme Smith. Craig Davies scored in the 89th minute, to equalise (1-1) and take the tie into extra time.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm now 3rd after 12 games in the championship on legendary. Signed sidibie to get on the end of mcleods amazing crosses. Signed a play called spit from Bournemouth. Attacking midfielder who has scored 5 free kicks already.

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
The Football Manager demo should be out fairly soon so the best thing to do is download the FM demo, download the CM demo and see which one you think is best.

when are they both coming out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports