Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My little brother, pulled out the beckham scholes corner, after a way ward corner, ended up spaffing it into the top corner, angry to say the least and doubts of old schooll fifa come back, hes tried in 8-9 times since and no luck, so hopefyully he just got very lucky.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I got FIFA & Pro Evo 08 when they both came out and compared them and have got to say to those who claim Pro Evo's game play is better than FIFA's has clearly never played FIFA online.

I played both and found Pro Evo's graphics and the gameplay to be similar to that of Match Day on my old Commodore 64 !!!

Over the last 3 years FIFA has beat Pro Evo hands down and that has nothing whatsoever to do with licences or stadiums!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hmmm I feels like it's gonna be expensive on the game front. New Halo-ODST, new FIFA10 and possibly the new F1 game on the Wii too.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If they sort out the heading from crosses I think this is almost the perfect footy game.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
you dont like the heading, i thought that was a big improvement to be honest.

It is but quite a few times your striker will chest the ball down from a cross when you are bashing the button for a header.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
It is but quite a few times your striker will chest the ball down from a cross when you are bashing the button for a header.

Hmm, thats never happened to me. Only has when i double tapped x for a powerful cross that went straight to the strikers chest. On normal crosses it always goes to a players head for me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can you cross it hard across the ground like pro!

Im a Fifa Virgin, i dont know any of the tricks! its like having a new girlfriend, perfect, ill soon get bored of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here