GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
are you absolutely sure it wasn't a hudders shirt bender....??? i mean you do seem rather uncognisisant...!!! you kant...:lol::bigwave::wanker:

we don't really like you that much son , you're not even mildly amusing , so why not just f*** off http;//boringsaintsboard.com....:guitar:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
At least our manager doesn't have a face like a f***ing orange.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Green army

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
At least our manager doesn't have a face like a f***ing orange.

Are you somehow under the impression I support Hull City.

Fair enough lads. Lets pick this up on Monday, or perhaps next Sunday when we end up a massive 2 points behind you with a better goal difference. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003

Fair enough lads. Lets pick this up on Monday, or perhaps next Sunday when we end up a massive 2 points behind you with a better goal difference. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

would you genuinly find that funny? regardless of the points difference at the end of the season, we will STILL FINISH ABOVE YOU......that is the only thing that matters........whether we came 90 or 1 point ahead is irrelevent....as is the goal difference (talk about clutching at f***ing straws)

jesus wept, get a f***ing life......seriously

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
haha he is cute and harmless ignore him.

this league was over 4 weeks ago

after that nothing matters for us

so even if we lost every game would would honestly care?

next year WE ARE playing Championship football

they still need to wait for it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lets pick this up on Monday, or perhaps next Sunday when we end up a massive 2 points behind you with a better goal difference. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh my god noooooo - might we only win the league by two points and an inferior goal difference? f*** me, my world is going to end. We'd better give the trophy back now.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We gave up trying after the Walsall game , which you can do when you are CHAMPIONS.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Yes let's, be great for you to come on here and shoot your bolt, gloating about how you only LOST the league title by 2 points ha ha ha ha ha.

I must say of Man Utd's previous 18 league title win's, 13 of them dont count as they were by less than 3 points.

Please please please get lost bender.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As the poster given out at the ground yesterday said as Champions we will have a gold badge on our shirts for next season so everybody will be reminded that we won the division.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

...and just think, if your rather well paid players had been able to beat a depleted Albion side at your Fortess, then you might have been able to add your first trophy to your haul for over 30 years.

And no, the JPT doesn't count. 90% of teams desperately try and get knocked out.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
As the poster given out at the ground yesterday said as Champions we will have a gold badge on our shirts for next season so everybody will be reminded that we won the division.

Will they not be giving out an adkins orange badge for Saints, to commemorate the fact they NEARLY won the division but DIDNT and thus are not CHAMPIONS!!!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Serious contender for saddest post of the year so far.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
...and just think, if your rather well paid players had been able to beat a depleted Albion side at your Fortess, then you might have been able to add your first trophy to your haul for over 30 years.

And no, the JPT doesn't count. 90% of teams desperately try and get knocked out.

If the JPT doesnt count then neither is winning division 3 or 4 or indeed the play off trophy . So yes over 30 years, your right. But we have actually won a major trophy.

BTW, before you knock the JPT, remember you tried pretty damn hard the year before we won it. Losing to Conference bound Luton on pens if I remember.

Bored of this now. See you next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You might if you can beat Plymouth. They've already beaten you once this season, haven't they? Green army.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
If the JPT doesnt count then neither is winning division 3 or 4 or indeed the play off trophy . So yes over 30 years, your right. But we have actually won a major trophy.

BTW, before you knock the JPT, remember you tried pretty damn hard the year before we won it. Losing to Conference bound Luton on pens if I remember.

Bored of this now. See you next season.

Hey nebsy, I've got a new song for Adkins I think you'll like...

Oh Adkins is a retard
And a total classless twat
And when he's on t'telly
He looks like Postman Pat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here