Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Brighton

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
This board is far more fun because there is a small minority of your fans who are very easily wound up.

I was at the Station (PP) park today and enjoyed a few beers with my Albion chums. Spent the afternoon watching the results come in and this was this utter cunt in an Albion shirt celebrating Huddersfields winner. There really is an element of pikey chavy scumminess amongst Albion fans im afraid to say.

And your lot are top pillars of the community?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There really is an element of pikey chavy scumminess amongst Albion fans im afraid to say.

Undoubtedly. But at least we don't make people like that our manager.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Your manager is a gobshite. Pure and simple.
You all thought you had the god given right to that trophy at the start of the season & it's plain for everyone to see that bothers reading your drivel that it's hurting you so much seeing the true champions (the seagulls) lifting it.
Take it on the chin mate we won the league.... Is that simple enough for you ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Your manager is a gobshite. Pure and simple.

Ha ha ha ha, how very sad, and you have as your manager???

Yes the great Nigel Adkins.

Both of you, absolute jokes.

Now f*** off its past your bedtime.

ps what has Adkins achieved is his career? compare that to Poyet!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would be more worried about your own team redneb getting a result in the final two games. You have proven all season that you struggle to win games against poor opposition.

Green Army

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I was at the Station (PP) park today and enjoyed a few beers with my Albion chums. Spent the afternoon watching the results come in and this was this utter **** in an Albion shirt celebrating Huddersfields winner. There really is an element of pikey chavy scumminess amongst Albion fans im afraid to say.

Perhaps 1000 times more unbelievable was that there were one or two Brighton sados after Withdean last Saturday rejoicing in the Saints victory given, despite, as previous posters have said that Stains had caused our top scorer and our goalkeeper to retire through Stains caused injuries (if indeed our GK had gone off at the time then perhaps we would not have conceded two goals to your heavy men). Their reason for so doing was almost certainly that they preferred a South Coast club to accompany us into the Championship. To suggest otherwise is laughable and I hope you can feel proud whatever that happens to be you t-----

I personally, in the past, have had no hard feelings towards SFC, but
I like to think that you are not typical of SFC fans and hope that you will rapidly disappear into your hole and leave us in peace.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
This guy doesn't deserve to have a footballing debate anymore, if he has to waste his life fishing for arguments on a BRIGHTON forum, then I germinally feel sorry for him. What a sadcase. Tonight, I have no concerns about any other teams, just still in a very good mood from what was a great day for the club and supporters, what an incredible season it has been, that's hope for more days like the one we had today (despite the result!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So sorry, we finished competitive football in March, how were we to know the rest of you wanted to crack
on into May!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Ha ha ha ha, how very sad, and you have as your manager???

Yes the great Nigel Adkins.

Both of you, absolute jokes.

Now f*** off its past your bedtime.

ps what has Adkins achieved is his career? compare that to Poyet!

Aparrently he gives a good massage to the players after the game

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
This board is far more fun because there is a small minority of your fans who are very easily wound up.

There really is an element of pikey chavy scumminess amongst Albion fans im afraid to say.

You obviously don't know any of your fellow supporters who live in Millbrook then!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Season ended 4 games a go !!! Foot off the pedal and all that !

Is the correct answer.

Whilst those below us struggle,worry and sweat,the Albion are at peace with themselves,deckchairs and cigars,worried only by whether there will be celery at Notts County,and what fancy dress to wear.

It's the reward for being the best team in the division by a country mile.

Our chilled champagne was supped weeks ago,and nice it was,too !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here