Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Brighton

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge I wanted to open tonight and now I cant open it till f***ing Monday coz you lost to Hudderfield, the team we bear 4 - 1 at SMS. What the f*** are you playing at?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've got a bottle of champers in the fridge I wanted to open tonight and now I cant open it till f***ing Monday coz you lost to Hudderfield, the team we bear 4 - 1 at SMS. What the f*** are you playing at?
I suppose Brentford was to far from Craignair today was it?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Where do you live? I'll come and drink it for you, celebrating us picking up a trophy today.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Go down the ladies instead then Red-it will keep and oh when you do play us next season you could always try the hikers on the way home-walking distance is Falmer

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Havent you got a Southampton board you can post on? Loser.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Where do you live? I'll come and drink it for you, celebrating us picking up a trophy today.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Should be Red Nob rather than Red Neb

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be hilarious if Argyle win on Monday , followed by a brown trouser job at St Mary's as Walsall need the points to stay up.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

You dirty f***ing scummers taking out our keeper and stiker for the remainder of the season has hardly helped our cause.But we look on the bright side with Aidkins in charge you are coming straight back down to league 1 next season.Now f*** off from this site.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Really not bothered bender, you won 4-1 at St Fairys whoop whoop. Did that win you promotion? erm NO. Did it win you a title? erm NO. You could always give that bottle of champers to a deserving Walsall fan, when they beat you lot to stay up.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Season ended at the Dagenham match, it doesn't matter how we play. Enjoy anxiously waiting until the last game to see whether your going up or not.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope, you have to wait til next week. Though goal difference is heavily in your favour, you won't get the P by your name on monday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't there another board you can post on, like a Southampton forum please?!

I've heard you have to be suicidal to go on their forums , they only discuss one thing , anything else isn't allowed. :lol:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So a pain in the arse saints fan don't get to enjoy his bubbly (probably lambrini) tonight.... At least one good thing came out of us losing today then

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Havent you got a Southampton board you can post on? Loser.

This board is far more fun because there is a small minority of your fans who are very easily wound up.

I was at the Station (PP) park today and enjoyed a few beers with my Albion chums. Spent the afternoon watching the results come in and this was this utter cunt in an Albion shirt celebrating Huddersfields winner. There really is an element of pikey chavy scumminess amongst Albion fans im afraid to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here