Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite film quote?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
spot on
one of those iconic films you never forget:clap2:

I watched Butch Cassidy on the tele recently, expecting it to be very dated and not having seen it for ages.

It was brilliant and had stood the test of time extremely well. Real class.

Edit - and for a film quote from the film - "I can't swim!"

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am serious, and don't keep calling me Shirley.

seagullhoop

Nov 6, 2012
Brighton
Oh my boys, my boys, we are at the end of an age! We live in a land of weather forecasts and breakfasts that set in, shat on by Tories, shovelled up by Labour, and here we are, we three; perhaps the last island of beauty... in the world

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Back to the future

doc:When this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shi#.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nice Beaver!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oh my boys, my boys, we are at the end of an age! We live in a land of weather forecasts and breakfasts that set in, shat on by Tories, shovelled up by Labour, and here we are, we three; perhaps the last island of beauty... in the world

Gus to Tanno and Charlie?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
From True Romance, an exchange between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper (edited slightly to try and avoid offence)

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that s**t fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by n*****s.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are n*****s.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much f****n' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n****r gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are n*****s. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother f****d a n****r, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-n****r kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

It a great scene in a great movie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here