Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite film quote?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
3000 Miles to Graceland: Sinatra? F**k Sinatra. Nobody f**ks with the King. He's never down.

Wild At Heart: This is a snakeskin jacket and for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

True Romance: I like you Clarence. Always have always will.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people may feel insecure around you. We were all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our owning shine, we unconsciously give permissions for people to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
nope
those of a certain age should know it

look down my friend look down
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people may feel insecure around you. We were all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our owning shine, we unconsciously give permissions for people to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others!

That lifts very heavily from a quote I have on my office wall from Nelson Mandela...... or vice-versa. Where is it from?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Federal agent to Nicholas Cage character in Con Air (amid chaos and mayhem): 'What are you going to do?...'

Nicholas Cage character (in southern drawl): 'I'm gonna save the fu*kin' day...'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here