Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite film quote?

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
From True Romance, an exchange between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper (edited slightly to try and avoid offence)

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that s**t fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by n*****s.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are n*****s.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much f****n' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n****r gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are n*****s. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother f****d a n****r, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-n****r kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.....I've seen C-beams glitter in the dark by the Tannhauser Gate. All these......moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.'

(Blade Runner)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
"We got fish-eyed noodles, beef noodles, chicken noodles."
"I want funeral noodles"
"Funeral noodles? You're not here to eat. You're here to kill!"

Daggers 8 in a great noodle-bar chop socky moment in one of my favourite kung fu spectaculars.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.....I've seen C-beams glitter in the dark by the Tannhauser Gate. All these......moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.'

(Blade Runner)

Possibly the daddy of all quotes (well certainly compared to some of the predictable, inspid, cliched ones posted before this one - I'm just waiting for the Goodfellas restaurant 'Funny Guy' scene to come up and we'll have a full house)
:wink:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction bible quote!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dark Helmet:'How many A**holes have we got here?'
Crew:'YOH!'
Dark Helmet:'I knew it,I'm surrounded by A**holes'
closes visor 'Keep firing A**holes'

Mel Brooks's Spaceballs

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Quadrophenia
Kev:
I don't give a monkey's ******** about Mods and Rockers. Underneath, we're all the same, 'n't we?

Jimmy:
No, Kev, that's it. Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well jump in the sea and drown.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The Godfather

Fredo Corleone....Michael, you do not come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Mo Green like that.

Michael Corleone....Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again, ever.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my favorite quote is in here somewhere and when you find it
what film is it from

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Lester Burnham: I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry, you will someday.

From American beauty:- My favouritest film ever.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seagullphoenia
Poyet:
I don't give a monkey's ******** about the rivalry with Palace. Underneath, we're all the same, 'n't we?

Barber:
No, Gus, that's it. Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm Chief Executive at BHA, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well go take a job at Wigan or Stoke.

Err, this was supposed to be film quotes, not some crap you made up about the goings on at the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here