Fanzone dying on it's backside , needs a freshen up!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's really dying on it's arse because of the same old songs. Suggestions to revitalise what is a good idea for the kids to enjoy and a build up to the atmosphere for us oldies (well 40somethings )

Madness - one step beyond
Is a good song to get everyone jumping around ( think Rangers play it at ibrox )
Depeche mode - just can't get enough ( everyone knows it now for cms song so would get the crowd going )

Don't want fanzine to stop just some better songs to freshen it up ,what do you think?

Last edited:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Half the time it doesn't even show the fans, just the music and the say old ads, I know it for the kids and all, but i'd rather they showed the EXTENDED highlights of previous games.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
No break between Fanzone and the video montage. Sorted and ground buzzing.

I think the break is intended for the crowd to start singing after fanzone but it just doesn't happen be better to show montage like you say straight after fanzone then the crowd usually starts buzzing after the goal clips well it gets me going everytime I see The Storer goal

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Cant be the only person, but i think its incredibly cringeworthy, especially the "put your hands up for Brighton" bit :facepalm:

Rather it be scrapped if im totally honest. Last couple of games fans werent shown on the screens as ITV/Sky have control of the cameras so the club couldnt use it......thankfully.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Fanzone needs to go.

Let's just have the full version of GOSBTS and get on the with the game.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
They need to bring back Vindaloo by Fat Les punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:

Feb 14, 2010
We managed to stop even a hint of goal music and that argument is won. The next step is to rid the Albion of dancers, and fanzone's. A bit of music on low before the game but then turn it off 10 minutes before kick off and let the fans do the singing. Then, the entrance of the players with Sussex by the sea. The best thing Barbour has done is get rid of Gullys girls, now get rid of this American soul less rubbish completely.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I like the going straight into the video montage idea.

How about a new Fanzone playlist consisting of:

Great Escape
Praise You
Hey Jude
One Step Beyond
Na na na na hey hey (or whatever it's called)

Any more?

Feb 14, 2010

Great Escape
Praise You
Hey Jude
One Step Beyond

Any more?

Jesus wept. Dont tell me you want to bang a drum and have goal music as well? Are you sure you dont support Palace? How about the fans of both sides sing at each other, and the music is turned down so we can hear the atmosphere?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Great Escape
Praise You

Hey Jude
One Step Beyond

Any more?
I've mentioned before
Bob Marley - 3 little Birds
But someone mentioned palace sing it which personally have never heard or care what palace sing I got the idea from Ajax fans singing it ( it's on YouTube and sounds amazing )

Feb 14, 2010
I've mentioned before
Bob Marley - 3 little Birds
But someone mentioned palace sing it which personally have never heard or care what palace sing I got the idea from Ajax fans singing it ( it's on YouTube and sounds amazing )

bloody nora, do you really think this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports