Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I've only seen this, as your post has been reported. Could just delete your post, but as it's already been quoted, I'd have to delete all those too. In truth, I think that unless something breaks house rules, then even if it is deliberately offensive or provocative, in some ways it's better left, so people can see and judge the poster accordingly. It's nice to see from your red pip that the new function is working, too.

As for the actually content of the post - the suggestion that 90% are 'benefit cheats' is ludicrous, but then you knew that when you posted it. I'm an able bodied STH, with two able- bodied kids, and I am slightly concerned about how I'm going to get to and from the ground - the disabled fans have good reason to feel uneasy, and will remain so until a few games in, or as and when they / the club, have found a workable solution.

Probably best that you keep your puerile shit-stirring for threads on less sensitive issues.

You mate are getting to big for your boots.Since you became a mod (what a suprise) This is a forum for views and I have had pms from people that agree with my view.
And my rep is green not red.
Maybe because your ginger people picked on you as a kid and now your a mod you think your important,Either way my post was not offensive but a view o you understand that?????

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I want to moan about the moaners who were moaning about the moaners. At the end of the day do we want a fans forum that is a clone of the Conservative Party Annual Conference ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You mate are getting to big for your boots.Since you became a mod (what a suprise) This is a forum for views and I have had pms from people that agree with my view.
And my rep is green not red.
Maybe because your ginger people picked on you as a kid and now your a mod you think your important,Either way my post was not offensive but a view o you understand that?????

Depends how you define 'offensive' I suppose. If you mean that it 'wasn't intended to cause offence' then only you can answer that. If you mean 'did not cause offence' then you are wrong, as proven by the number of people who chose to report it.

Now just to answer you further, any of the mods could have responded to those complaints, by deleting your post, or taking other actions. I chose not to take any action at all, other than to write a considered response. Not really 'too big' for anything.

As an aside, the last action I've taken as a mod, was to delete a post that YOU, found offensive and reported. You seem to have very different attitudes on who is considered fair game for abuse. It appears that attacks on homosexuals are a problem, but not the disabled. Perhaps you'd like to provide us with a 'cut out and keep' list, for future reference?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Depends how you define 'offensive' I suppose. If you mean that it 'wasn't intended to cause offence' then only you can answer that. If you mean 'did not cause offence' then you are wrong, as proven by the number of people who chose to report it.

Now just to answer you further, any of the mods could have responded to those complaints, by deleting your post, or taking other actions. I chose not to take any action at all, other than to write a considered response. Not really 'too big' for anything.

As an aside, the last action I've taken as a mod, was to delete a post that YOU, found offensive and reported. You seem to have very different attitudes on who is considered fair game for abuse. It appears that attacks on homosexuals are a problem, but not the disabled. Perhaps you'd like to provide us with a 'cut out and keep' list, for future reference?

and what action didi you take against the poster for the gay comment ????? did you give him a sermon like me?????

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
and what action didi you take against the poster for the gay comment ????? did you give him a sermon like me?????

Stop now. You're the cat who has had 9000 NSC lives and that probably needs looking into itself.

If you have an issue with moderating decisions - come to me directly. I appoint the moderators so if they get it wrong, it's my judgement that is wrong for putting them in the position they are in. DO NOT reply to me on here - please allow this thread to continue on-topic.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Stop now. You're the cat who has had 9000 NSC lives and that probably needs looking into itself.

If you have an issue with moderating decisions - come to me directly. I appoint the moderators so if they get it wrong, it's my judgement that is wrong for putting them in the position they are in. DO NOT reply to me on here - please allow this thread to continue on-topic.

go on then ban the cat with 9000 lives then pm the other mods and have a laugh about it.
Hans took the piss out of brightonmark1234 and then has the cheek to have a go at me for it.
I then put a non offensive view in the disabled parking issue which I had pms agreeing with me and because its me he jumps on the band wagon again.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
3106_f34e2ee0257b208551784dec850f1db9.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
go on then ban the cat with 9000 lives then pm the other mods and have a laugh about it.
Hans took the piss out of brightonmark1234 and then has the cheek to have a go at me for it.
I then put a non offensive view in the disabled parking issue which I had pms agreeing with me and because its me he jumps on the band wagon again.

Right - last response, you tedious man, then I'm done.

I ONCE posted "were lose, I'm having my views" in a cricket thread, weeks ago, and it was genuinnely meant light heartedly. You and others, have continously attacked the guy, mercilessly, even after he volunteered the information that he has a learning disability, which was the game changer. I've asked you to stop politely by PM, and on the threads, but you insist its just 'banter'. Its not - its bullying, plain and simple.

In this latest thread, your 'non-offensive view' was that 90% of people complaining about disabled parking are 'benefit cheats'. I think your world-view is warped, and that you have a persecution complex.

Sorry if you feel I'm picking on you. I'm not.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Right - last response, you tedious man, then I'm done.

I ONCE posted "were lose, I'm having my views" in a cricket thread, weeks ago, and it was genuinnely meant light heartedly. You and others, have continously attacked the guy, mercilessly, even after he volunteered the information that he has a learning disability, which was the game changer. I've asked you to stop politely by PM, and on the threads, but you insist its just 'banter'. Its not - its bullying, plain and simple.

In this latest thread, your 'non-offensive view' was that 90% of people complaining about disabled parking are 'benefit cheats'. I think your world-view is warped, and that you have a persecution complex.

Sorry if you feel I'm picking on you. I'm not.

twice you took the piss out of brightonmark1234.You have called me an offensive name in the post above and I feel that all the mods on here apart from Kieron are out to ban me for any little thing and you are all quick to jump on me but let others on here get away with far worse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
twice you took the piss out of brightonmark1234.You have called me an offensive name in the post above and I feel that all the mods on here apart from Kieron are out to ban me for any little thing and you are all quick to jump on me but let others on here get away with far worse.

I know I said I was done here, but, Lord give me strength...

If it was TWICE then so be it - I'm sure you've checked. I've been very clear about why and when the situation changed, with regards to that issue. You've chosen to ignore that, either because you refuse to believe it, or because you are a nasty individual.

If you really, REALLY feel that 'tedious man' is offensive, then I suggest you walk away now. And you are still here, somehow, which doesn't equate with your view that we are all desperate to ban you, does it?

If you want to carry on posting, crack on, and I hope you have a lovely time. I'm not going to follow you round the board, like you'd love to imagine. If people report your posts as offensive, then I'll respond to them. Its really quite simple.

Come here little soldier. Have a hug and let's see if we can't turn that frown upside down.

Wash your hands first though. Now I know you bat for the second eleven, I don't want to catch gay fleas off you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come here little soldier. Have a hug and let's see if we can't turn that frown upside down.

Wash your hands first though. Now I know you bat for the second eleven, I don't want to catch gay fleas off you.

Q: How do you determine the sexual orientation of a flea ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here