Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
As a long term supporter with a hearing impairment, I specifically asked Mr Perry about T-loop systems for the Amex at my presentation, having been unable to hear ANY PA announcements at Withdean. Mr Perry was quick to provide assurances, yet a question remains unanswered, on ATC from B-o-F (T-Loop Induction at Amex). I’ll be interested to see what facilities are around on Saturday, my first visit to the stadium.

It was never answered and I am certain that there is no loop facility, despite protestations that there was going to be.

Back to Ask the Club, I guess.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I thought that this years fans forum sounded really positive.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It was never answered and I am certain that there is no loop facility, despite protestations that there was going to be.

Back to Ask the Club, I guess.

I hope you get some joy with this. Personally I would hound the club until it is done. Everyone is entitled to a great experience at our new home and the technology is available at a low cost to provide it

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
It was worth the trip some good questions and answered honestly. Not a big turn out though, maybe 100 and room for twice that. Where were you all.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
By the way the stadium looks fantastic in the flesh (or concrete) got me juices all a flowing. Cant wait now, how many more sleeps?

D

Deleted member 2719

Nice to hear on the radio, but not my thing to go too, i will leave that to the licks bar gang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here