Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eh? The new member badge lasts much longer than a few days and what’s that got to do with anything?

It’s a valid question to the forum. If you don’t like it, scroll on….
Join club Wembley. Loads of tickets.

At £500 a pop.

Fill your boots.

And try this time to fill them early.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There was an article in teh Arsegas (I think) saying that we might get more. Linked on here somewhere if you search for it

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
if that is Wembley's policy then its looking for trouble.... not surprising they f*cked up the Eurofinal.
that tier was sold effectively as debenture or corporate hospitality seats I believe when new Wembley opened owners of those seats are free to do as they please with them that's why our allocation in the club Wembley tier was relatively small

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There’s still a couple of hundred available for Forest away…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wished I’d asked someone on here to get me a ticket as a guest of a season ticket holder .. I relied on a couple of close friends to do the business wednesday morning… Didnt happen .
If you need help when more come on (and they will at some point as they do every ‘sold out game’ I can try and help you. Are you just after 1?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
that tier was sold effectively as debenture or corporate hospitality seats I believe when new Wembley opened owners of those seats are free to do as they please with them that's why our allocation in the club Wembley tier was relatively small
Understand that but then just selling them on must present issues i.e. mixed fans and implications of that tho maybe they are so expensive they will only attract nice people....

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
What priority window did the tickets sell out in ? Was it members priority 2 extra seats window ? This will be the window that any further tickets will be offered in ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What priority window did the tickets sell out in ? Was it members priority 2 extra seats window ? This will be the window that any further tickets will be offered in ?
Yes and yes.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
if that is Wembley's policy then its looking for trouble.... not surprising they f*cked up the Eurofinal.
The idiots that caused the problem at Wembley were trying to get in without a ticket. They certainly wouldn’t have been people with Club Wembley tickets. I also doubt many Club Wembley tickets for that game would have been sold on as this is precisely the sort of game they paid a small fortune for the debentures for.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you need help when more come on (and they will at some point as they do every ‘sold out game’ I can try and help you. Are you just after 1?
That’s very good of you to offer Sheebo… thanks. Would like two… as my daughter is after one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s very good of you to offer Sheebo… thanks. Would like two… as my daughter is after one.
Will see what I can do - not sure I’ll have enough priority 2 space but if it lets u buy on priority 3 I’ll be able to 👍

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still hoping for 2 tix (30-45 price range) together, wherever in Brighton end, for parents - Dad is a STH, Mum not.

Will keep looking when I can but if anyone has a lead or knows when some will be back on sale etc etc.

Appreciate this is probably futile.

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
While it’s kind to offer to “help out” and use your guest allocation for anyone asking, please consider that there are plenty of people in priority window 4 who’d like to bring family, and by doing these favours and helping people skip the queue, those people may miss out.
I’m currently going alone and not eligible to buy for guest/s until the 4th window.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
While it’s kind to offer to “help out” and use your guest allocation for anyone asking, please consider that there are plenty of people in priority window 4 who’d like to bring family, and by doing these favours and helping people skip the queue, those people may miss out.
I’m currently going alone and not eligible to buy for guest/s until the 4th window.
Eh?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
The '4th window' will not be happening, unless there are more blocks released, as has been hinted.
I think most offers to help out are aimed at long-standing fans who go to games but are non-members, and not necessarily 'family' who may be JCLs or who are not even fans but fancy a day out.

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
There are messages above discussing the possibility of obtaining tickets for others if the opportunity arises.
Effectively helping people to skip the queue if more tickets become available.
My message is asking people to consider others who are waiting, before offering to use their guest allocation for forum users who are asking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here