"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I totally agree.

The question is......who is it that turns them into the murderous savage Muslims they have become....? Family..? Imams...? Their ideology....? Their culture...?

Well in this case the allegation is that part of what tipped him over the edge was a campaign of harassment by our security services, who thought he would be amenable to becoming an 'asset' for them. Success there then.

And if someone could come up with an acceptable acronym for obviously none of this excuses his actions (ONOTEHA?) it goes here for the hard of thinking.

Jan 30, 2008
Its not a quip. Its making the point that there are already several Islamic based threads on the first two pages of NSC, includinng a Jihadhi John thread that the OP has commented on already. The only reason for this thread is for a 'look at me' moment. Not entirely sure what left or right wing has to do with it.

But, thanks for your concern and sage advice on what I can or cannot do.
well you're always telling others what they can and can not do .........din alert !
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well in this case the allegation is that part of what tipped him over the edge was a campaign of harassment by our security services, who thought he would be amenable to becoming an 'asset' for them. Success there then.

And if someone could come up with an acceptable acronym for obviously none of this excuses his actions (ONOTEHA?) it goes here for the hard of thinking.

Its quite astonishing though isnt it to blame the security services for pushing him overt he edge because they were simply doing their job,these twits at CAGE should be ashamed for peddling this filth.

Do CAGE and the other apologists really expect us to believe he was a model citizen who then for no reason got some grief from M!5 and then because of his complete innocence in anything related to Islamic extremism felt miffed at being accused of this so to prove his innocence went to Syria and beheadeded unbelievers

you really cant make this crap up

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
is is the key point.
Its quite astonishing though isnt it to blame the security services for pushing him overt he edge because they were simply doing their job,these twits at CAGE should be ashamed for peddling this filth.

Do CAGE and the other apologists really expect us to believe he was a model citizen who then for no reason got some grief from M!5 and then because of his complete innocence in anything related to Islamic extremism felt miffed at being accused of this so to prove his innocence went to Syria and beheadeded unbelievers

you really cant make this crap up

This is the key point. Attention from the security services does not lead to radicalism. Radical behaviour and association with other radicals leads to attention from the security services (hopefully). These apologists simply twist the cause and effect to suit their agenda.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You read most news outlets or comments and muslims in general always blame others for atrocities or use foreign policy as an excuse.or justification for their actions. It really does get tiresome reading it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nobody is changing the subject...
If there was a thread about a UKIP individual on page 1 of NSC that was up to five pages long, that I had been commenting on, and I then opened a second thread about the same individual, you would be one of the first wankers to flap your gums about it. As you know. The OP is having a 'look at me moment'.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry, but anyone who blames any part of the British culture for these people being radicalised is way off the mark. We live in one of the most tolerant nations on earth.

Disillusioned young people are certainly not a new problem to have to deal with. What is new is the fact that now (if they're religious), they have a huge group of lunatics tugging them by the arm.They are being pulled far more than they are being pushed that's for sure.

IMO it's up to the friends and families of these people to recognise the signs and do something about it. But more importantly, it's about these individuals not being total ****tards and realising what a wonderful existence they have here in the free world.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
what does this mean?

It means you recognise your title as wanker.
We both know that If I had opened a thread about a UKIP individual, when there was already a five page thread on that individual, you would be 'commenting' on it.

So feel free to do one.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry, but anyone who blames any part of the British culture for these people being radicalised is way off the mark. We live in one of the most tolerant nations on earth.

Disillusioned young people are certainly not a new problem to have to deal with. What is new is the fact that now (if they're religious), they have a huge group of lunatics tugging them by the arm.They are being pulled far more than they are being pushed that's for sure.

IMO it's up to the friends and families of these people to recognise the signs and do something about it. But more importantly, it's about these individuals not being total ****tards and realising what a wonderful existence they have here in the free world.

The only point i would debate is the "if they're religious". I believe I'm right in saying that some (not all) of them have been petty criminals/general ********s for years with no interest in religion, who have then been picked up by the radicals.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If there was a thread about a UKIP individual on page 1 of NSC that was up to five pages long, that I had been commenting on, and I then opened a second thread about the same individual, you would be one of the first wankers to flap your gums about it. As you know. The OP is having a 'look at me moment'.

The thread is about Asim Qureshi,the research director of the London based human rights group CAGE,i think that is perfectly clear from the very first post. No doubt you will be able to point me in the direction of this alleged other thread that had already been started about him that you claim exists

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The thread is about Asim Qureshi,the research director of the London based human rights group CAGE,i think that is perfectly clear from the very first post. No doubt you will be able to point me in the direction of this alleged other thread that had already been started about him that you claim exists

So, youre seriously going to say its nothing about 'Jihad John', and couldnt have gone on the same 5 page thread that the OP has been commenting on.

psst.....the clue is in the post.
'Guess who the research director of the LONDON based human rights group CAGE is referring to'.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So, youre seriously going to say its nothing about 'Jihad John', and couldnt have gone on the same 5 page thread that the OP has been commenting on.....yeah ok haha.

no i didnt say that at all HAHA
i said it was about Asim Qureshi HAHA

and yes this nutjob probably deserves his own thread separate to John

HAHA........you will just have to deal with it

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have nothing to deal with? Pointing out a 'look at me' merchant is not a big deal. Only you and DR seem to think so. Youre special.. HAHA I guess your family have to deal with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports