Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Camicus

but its not just a case of doing something outrageous simply to incite outrage is it.

here is the same footage(nearly) with translations and the religious reasoning behind it.

yes you are right they are stupid, completely religiously stupid!

Hes going to ruin his back using a hammer like that. Oh well

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Uu
Help me out here Mustafa. That bloke has said...and I quote "when we treat people like outsiders, they will inevitably feel like outsiders and they will look for belonging elsewhere..."

We gave this young man a British passport, we educated him, we gave him a place at a British university, he has the right to religious worship, freedom of expression, freedom of movement, freedom of association, the right to work, to marry, to have children. He has the right to go and watch football, he has the right to vote...he enjoyed all the freedoms that every British-born person has whether they're Jew, atheist, Sikh, Hindu or Christian...And that director mentioned one of the Nigerians who murdered Lee Rigby who he also knew...both these young men came from countries with far less freedoms and we, the British, welcomed them with open arms.

I'm struggling, I really am, to see the margins that he's been pushed to and who by within British society. As far as I can see, we've given him every opportunity to join in with this country and be a part of it. He's the one who chose to f*ck it up.

The responsibility is firmly on the shoulders of this young man and the crowd that he got involved with. It's about time the likes of Asim Quershi, the director who described him as 'extremely gentle' to acknowledge that because blaming it on the rest of us is a monumental cop-out.

Its worse than that Buzzer, Its vile, offensive Anti-British racism.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was this said by the same bloke who walked out Kay burley on sky because she gave him a hard time?

Edit this plum [yt]H9SnLU9S3mc[/yt]

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Was this said by the same bloke who walked out Kay burley on sky because she gave him a hard time?

Edit this plum [yt]H9SnLU9S3mc[/yt]

good one young lady

its our country, our rules.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
good one young lady

its our country, our rules.

Although he makes it quite clear, more than once, that he is totally opposed to the killings. He also states that there is no mitigation for those who carry them out to be excused, supporting their prosecution.

He also answers her question, through his discourse, concerning the security services responsibility. For me it is a poor interview with loaded rhetoric. I would have walked out earlier. The phrase "Get over yourself" is an absurd departure from the duties of an interviewer, her job being to question and invite dialogue, not to abuse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Guess who the research director of the LONDON based human rights group CAGE is referring to....?

Jihadi John?

Perhaps he was referring to the person he knew and not the radicalised person.

If so, he raises a fair point that decent human beings can be turned in to murderous butchers.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
This is not a nice person.
It is a subhuman person.
An evil person.
It needs to be eradicated along with its fundamentalist cohorts.
There is no place for him and his in a civilised society.
No place at all.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
enhanced-buzz-17868-1353440168-5.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is not a nice person.
It is a subhuman person.
An evil person.
It needs to be eradicated along with its fundamentalist cohorts.
There is no place for him and his in a civilised society.
No place at all.

Almost everyone agrees, he has no excuse for his actions. The issue at hand is what the catalyst is. That is where the divide occurs.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Although he makes it quite clear, more than once, that he is totally opposed to the killings. He also states that there is no mitigation for those who carry them out to be excused, supporting their prosecution.

He also answers her question, through his discourse, concerning the security services responsibility. For me it is a poor interview with loaded rhetoric. I would have walked out earlier. The phrase "Get over yourself" is an absurd departure from the duties of an interviewer, her job being to question and invite dialogue, not to abuse.

I don't think she wanted to do the interview in the first place ................she drew the short straw

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Help me out here Mustafa. That bloke has said...and I quote "when we treat people like outsiders, they will inevitably feel like outsiders and they will look for belonging elsewhere..."

We gave this young man a British passport, we educated him, we gave him a place at a British university, he has the right to religious worship, freedom of expression, freedom of movement, freedom of association, the right to work, to marry, to have children. He has the right to go and watch football, he has the right to vote...he enjoyed all the freedoms that every British-born person has whether they're Jew, atheist, Sikh, Hindu or Christian...And that director mentioned one of the Nigerians who murdered Lee Rigby who he also knew...both these young men came from countries with far less freedoms and we, the British, welcomed them with open arms.

I'm struggling, I really am, to see the margins that he's been pushed to and who by within British society. As far as I can see, we've given him every opportunity to join in with this country and be a part of it. He's the one who chose to f*ck it up.

The responsibility is firmly on the shoulders of this young man and the crowd that he got involved with. It's about time the likes of Asim Quershi, the director who described him as 'extremely gentle' to acknowledge that because blaming it on the rest of us is a monumental cop-out.

Beautifully put

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I know you tend to be left wing, but your callous quips of murderous happenings don't belong here.

Its not a quip. Its making the point that there are already several Islamic based threads on the first two pages of NSC, includinng a Jihadhi John thread that the OP has commented on already. The only reason for this thread is for a 'look at me' moment. Not entirely sure what left or right wing has to do with it.

But, thanks for your concern and sage advice on what I can or cannot do.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jihadi John?

Perhaps he was referring to the person he knew and not the radicalised person.

If so, he raises a fair point that decent human beings can be turned in to murderous butchers.

I totally agree.

The question is......who is it that turns them into the murderous savage Muslims they have become....? Family..? Imams...? Their ideology....? Their culture...?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Its not a quip. Its making the point that there are already several Islamic based threads on the first two pages of NSC, includinng a Jihadhi John thread that the OP has commented on already. The only reason for this thread is for a 'look at me' moment. Not entirely sure what left or right wing has to do with it.

But, thanks for your concern and sage advice on what I can or cannot do.

At certain times there have been an equal number of UKIP based threads on the first two pages of NSC.
You seemed perfectly comfortable to grace these with your musings,
But because its another Islamic based thread the OP is somehow having a look at me moment according to you.

get a grip man you hypocritical fool.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The question is......who is it that turns them into the murderous savage Muslims they have become....? Family..? Imams...? Their ideology....? Their culture...?

It all begins with a book.......how fracking stupid is that?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
At certain times there have been an equal number of UKIP based threads on the first two pages of NSC.
You seemed perfectly comfortable to grace these with your musings,
But because its another Islamic based thread the OP is somehow having a look at me moment according to you.

get a grip man you hypocritical fool.

Not concerning the same fecking individual on a directly linked thread, on which the OP is already posting on. Thanks for your advice as well wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here