Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, I derailed a thread, by asking the OP why he started a second thread about the same person he was commenting on, in an ongoinng jihad john thread... terrrible stuff. Your faux rage is scary. Sorry. I apologise.

Feel free to ask, but after asking about half a dozen times after, it seemed your mission to derail the thread. Still i expect you will ask again.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Feel free to ask, but after asking about half a dozen times after, it seemed your mission to derail the thread. Still i expect you will ask again.

As im sure you and Buzzer are aware, all my comments were RESPONSES... If a load of people who normally show outage at people starting duplicate posts show up to insult me, well, sorry, i will respond.
Both of you are doing the same shit. Stop derailing the thread.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, I derailed a thread, by asking the OP why he started a second thread about the same person he was commenting on, in an ongoinng jihad john thread... terrrible stuff. Your faux rage is scary. Sorry. I apologise.

Really, again and again.

26/02 post 17.42
Look at me moment?

Yesterday 05.35
Its not a quip. Its making the point that there are already several Islamic based threads on the first two pages of NSC, includinng a Jihadhi John thread that the OP has commented on already.

Yesterday 07.28
Not concerning the same fecking individual on a directly linked thread, on which the OP is already posting on. Thanks for your advice as well wanker.

Yesterday 08.12
Nobody is changing the subject...
If there was a thread about a UKIP individual on page 1 of NSC that was up to five pages long, that I had been commenting on, and I then opened a second thread..

Yesterday 08.34
It means you recognise your title as wanker.
We both know that If I had opened a thread about a UKIP individual, when there was already a five page thread on that individual, you would be...

Yesterday 08.43
So, youre seriously going to say its nothing about 'Jihad John', and couldnt have gone on the same 5 page thread that the OP has been commenting on.

psst.....the clue is in the post

Yesterday 10.20
Derailing a thread? haha
All I did was comment on the fact that the OP is enjoying a look at me moment, by starting a second thread on a subject... a subject he was commenting on.

Yesterday 10.39
Yeah, I could start a third thread about Jihadi John.

Yesterday 11.31
Yeah, for the crime of suggesting to the op that commenting in one thread about one named individual was probably enough, and he didnt have to really raise a second thread about the individual...

Yesterday 12.00
Again...Dave thought, that as there was a 'Jihad John' thread, which was alive and up to page 5 that the OP of this thread was actually commenting in, then there probably wasnt much point in starting..

Yesterday 12.03
**** off

Today 15.01
Yes, I derailed a thread, by asking the OP why he started a second thread about the same person he was commenting on, in an ongoinng jihad john thread... terrrible stuff. Your faux rage is scary. .

Carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here