Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
well context is in no way an excuse but a relevant context
Until the US launched an aggressive attack ( with our help)
on Iraq and brought its government down there was no place
for jihad John or any other crazy black flag waving murdering
fanatics in that country.

Prior to that conflict, there were terrorist groups in Yemen, Pakistan, Egypt and Lebanon.

Mainstream media doesn't tell you to persistently make pork and pig jibes every time you hear of ISIS.

That's just the voice in your head doing that.

Oh, that's a relief.

Anyway, I hope the man gets the worst possible death imaginable to himself, should this death be at the hands of a woman and somehow said woman can shoehorn a pork related weapon in during the occasion, hopefully lasting several days this would please me.
If he is denied his access to his heaven and the 72 virgins allotted to him while not gaining Martyr status then all will be well in my world.

And, as a Brucie bonus, as he actually isn't Islamic according to other Muslims then they cannot take offence.

I call this Win/Win.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Oh, that's a relief.

Anyway, I hope the man gets the worst possible death imaginable to himself, should this death be at the hands of a woman and somehow said woman can shoehorn a pork related weapon in during the occasion, hopefully lasting several days this would please me.
If he is denied his access to his heaven and the 72 virgins allotted to him while not gaining Martyr status then all will be well in my world.

And, as a Brucie bonus, as he actually isn't Islamic according to other Muslims then they cannot take offence.

I call this Win/Win.

Well done. Not a single word with pig or pork in it. :thumbsup:

Oops my error, just the one (still good)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
well context is in no way an excuse but a relevant context
Until the US launched an aggressive attack ( with our help)
on Iraq and brought its government down there was no place
for jihad John or any other crazy black flag waving murdering
fanatics in that country.

Yep, and unfortunately the illegal Iraq war can be used as a motivational propaganda tool. However, currently the fact that IS are killing other Muslims and destroying their own cultural and world heritage makes their revenge for justice logic a failure.

That said, the sooner our governments take responsibility for our actions the better. It was only a few weeks ago when we apologised for Dresden, America have only just recently apologised to the Native American Indians. There has not yet been any apology to Vietnam, but I am sure it is due.

Bush and Blair should face trial to show that justice should work both ways, then at least it may deter people from carrying it out themselves.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yep, and unfortunately the illegal Iraq war can be used as a motivational propaganda tool. However, currently the fact that IS are killing other Muslims and destroying their own cultural and world heritage makes their revenge for justice logic a failure.

That said, the sooner our governments take responsibility for our actions the better. It was only a few weeks ago when we apologised for Dresden, America have only just recently apologised to the Native American Indians. There has not yet been any apology to Vietnam, but I am sure it is due.

Bush and Blair should face trial to show that justice should work both ways, then at least it may deter people from carrying it out themselves.

I hope they did not apologise for bombing Dresden on my behalf ...this was retrobution for bombing our cities.
Bush and Blair were very clever by making the theatre of war somewhere else other than on our streets....well Blair sorry that was a glaring mistake to call Bush clever and that IMHO was all about oil was then, in the past and will be in the future it certainly was not to protect any of the minorities in Iraq.....the Kurds are fighting IS and I have no doubt if they get that far in will be the Marsh Arabs next

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I hope they did not apologise for bombing Dresden on my behalf ...this was retrobution for bombing our cities.
Bush and Blair were very clever by making the theatre of war somewhere else other than on our streets....well Blair sorry that was a glaring mistake to call Bush clever and that IMHO was all about oil was then, in the past and will be in the future it certainly was not to protect any of the minorities in Iraq.....the Kurds are fighting IS and I have no doubt if they get that far in will be the Marsh Arabs next

Yep, we did apologise for Dresden, which not everyone agreed with. It was an act of retrobution, but was also considered by many that it was overkill, even Churchill admitted so.

Bush was a bull in a china shop and I had a feeling of danger when he got elected. If Clinton or Obama had been president, I don't think there would have been an illegal war, and it couldn't be used as a motivational excuse.

Fighting a war in Afghanistan was legal and was supposed to keep it off our streets, but Iraq became an invitation to do so.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well in this case the allegation is that part of what tipped him over the edge was a campaign of harassment by our security services, who thought he would be amenable to becoming an 'asset' for them. Success there then.

And if someone could come up with an acceptable acronym for obviously none of this excuses his actions (ONOTEHA?) it goes here for the hard of thinking.

The allegation of the security services 'tipping him' over the edge' are interesting.

They come 'allegedly' from Jihadi John via e-mails to the research director of Cage in LONDON. So far there has been no evidence that this actually happened, nor has it been corroborated by any of the security services. Just Jihadi Johns view. So...is he an honest chap...???

According to the BBC, Jihadi John told his father he was in Turkey aiding refugees.......when in actual fact he was in Syria.

I think it is reasonable to suggest that Jihadi John...apart from his murderous actions.....is also a compulsive liar.

I am surprised that such an eminent person as Asim Qureshi is so willing to believe this compulsive liar. There must be a reason surely ?

This Asim Qureshi incidentally, represents CAGE who opposed politicians views in 2013 who were concerned about 'Britons' going to Syria may return to the UK and be more likely to commit terrorist attacks. A claim that CAGE consistently stated to be false, based on proof that 'Britons' who fight in Syria do so out of concern for human rights and social justice........both core elements of their "Britishness".

My apologies to Daveinprague who seems somewhat offended by my postings, albeit he doesn't live in this country.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
This is not a nice person.
It is a subhuman person.
An evil person.
It needs to be eradicated along with its fundamentalist cohorts.
There is no place for him and his in a civilised society.
No place at all.

In addition, 'it' doesn't even deserve the title animal in my opinion as this is disrespectful to animals.
'It' is a cowardly piece of evil matter that happens to share the earth with us.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My apologies to Daveinprague who seems somewhat offended by my postings, albeit he doesn't live in this country.

Offended? Im not offended. Thats a little theatrical, and no need to apologise. Yes, youre right, I do not live in England. Sadly, im unable to access the same media as you, so you will know more about this issue. If only there was the internet..
All ive asked you, is why, when commenting on an active thread for this jihad john character, you suddenly decided to start another thread about jihad john, hence the 'look at me' comment...

Offended? Im not offended. Thats a little theatrical, and no need to apologise. Yes, youre right, I do not live in England. Sadly, im unable to access the same media as you, so you will know more about this issue. If only there was the internet..
All ive asked you, is why, when commenting on an active thread for this jihad john character, you suddenly decided to start another thread about jihad john, hence the 'look at me' comment...

Yeah you tell him Dave, serious business this Internet, rules should be strictly adhered to.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah you tell him Dave, serious business this Internet, rules should be strictly adhered to.

Really? I dont think so, and havnt thought so in the past, when people on NSC have rounded on posters for starting threads about issues when there are already ongoing threads in full flow. Apparently, its somewhat different if Im enquiring about it. Its funny.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The allegation of the security services 'tipping him' over the edge' are interesting.

They come 'allegedly' from Jihadi John via e-mails to the research director of Cage in LONDON. So far there has been no evidence that this actually happened, nor has it been corroborated by any of the security services. Just Jihadi Johns view. So...is he an honest chap...???

According to the BBC, Jihadi John told his father he was in Turkey aiding refugees.......when in actual fact he was in Syria.

I think it is reasonable to suggest that Jihadi John...apart from his murderous actions.....is also a compulsive liar.

I am surprised that such an eminent person as Asim Qureshi is so willing to believe this compulsive liar. There must be a reason surely ?

This Asim Qureshi incidentally, represents CAGE who opposed politicians views in 2013 who were concerned about 'Britons' going to Syria may return to the UK and be more likely to commit terrorist attacks. A claim that CAGE consistently stated to be false, based on proof that 'Britons' who fight in Syria do so out of concern for human rights and social justice........both core elements of their "Britishness".

CAGE and Qureshi were quite vocal in their support of Abu Hamza as well.

Its almost as if there is a theme to this organisation

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Help me out here Mustafa. That bloke has said...and I quote "when we treat people like outsiders, they will inevitably feel like outsiders and they will look for belonging elsewhere..."

We gave this young man a British passport, we educated him, we gave him a place at a British university, he has the right to religious worship, freedom of expression, freedom of movement, freedom of association, the right to work, to marry, to have children. He has the right to go and watch football, he has the right to vote...he enjoyed all the freedoms that every British-born person has whether they're Jew, atheist, Sikh, Hindu or Christian...And that director mentioned one of the Nigerians who murdered Lee Rigby who he also knew...both these young men came from countries with far less freedoms and we, the British, welcomed them with open arms.

I'm struggling, I really am, to see the margins that he's been pushed to and who by within British society. As far as I can see, we've given him every opportunity to join in with this country and be a part of it. He's the one who chose to f*ck it up.

The responsibility is firmly on the shoulders of this young man and the crowd that he got involved with. It's about time the likes of Asim Quershi, the director who described him as 'extremely gentle' to acknowledge that because blaming it on the rest of us is a monumental cop-out.

quote: " freedoms that every British-born person has whether they're Jew, atheist, Sikh, Hindu or Christian.". Those plus the other races and religions that live here do not seem to want to impose their ideals, laws, beheading, hate speeches, grooming, and do not seem to be offended on a regular basis and pandered to in case it offends the regularly offended.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Freedoms eh....maybe in Britain, but perhaps not amongst your own.

A few days ago Imtiaz, a solar engineer; Aliya, a campaigner for secular education; Sohail, a gay Somali in his twenties; and Sara, a bright student, went to Queen Mary University of London in the East End and made an astonishingly brave stand.

Astonishing because they volunteered to step forward to the front line after the Islamist murders of satirists and Jews in Paris and Copenhagen. Before an audience and in front of cameras, they explained why they had left Islam. They had become ‘apostates’, to use a dangerous word, which blackens what ought to be a personal decision that free adults in free countries ought to be free to make without anyone threatening them. In the mouths of theocrats, ‘apostasy’ turns individual rights to freedom of conscience into a sin and a betrayal.

The ex-Muslims knew all about the costs of challenging the taboos of their families. Sara was sparkling and funny, but her voice cracked when she described how her parents ‘chose religion over me’, and how the last words she remembered her sister saying were to wish that she were dead.

Any child who breaks away from a devoutly or fanatically religious background or a sectarian or political cult faces the same pain. Your parents hate you for rejecting their dogmas. Shame at your treacherous rejection of your tribe and its taboos supplants love, and you become an outcast.

But there is something else with Islam. Most ex-Muslims are in the closet because they live with the fear of violence. If you want to go to one of their meetings, they will vet you first to see if you are a spy who will denounce them to their violent enemies. This in London, the supposedly cosmopolitan capital of a democratic country, with a Human Rights Act that supposedly guarantees religious freedom.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9453112/how-liberal-britain-is-betraying-ex-muslims/

As always with religion, you can find divine authority for both the tolerant and the tyrannical. Liberal Muslims ought to be able to point to the Qur’an (Chapter 2 verse 256 ) which states: ‘There is no compulsion in religion.’ Unfortunately for them the hadiths — purported sayings of Mohammed collected by Sahih Bukhari in the 9th century — state equally clearly: ‘Whoever changes his religion, kill him.’

Across the Muslim world today the tyrannical are triumphing over the tolerant. It is not just the Islamic State, Iran and other enemies of the West who punish apostasy with death, but the West’s ‘allies’ in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Unsurprisingly in an interconnected world, the foul belief that you can punish men and women for following their consciences flourishes in Britain too.

Last year Britain’s Council of ex-Muslims produced a report on the publicly quoted opinions of the leading figures in the Islamic Education and Research Academy (IEra). Do not let its numbingly bureaucratic name fool you. One minute a supporter called Ifthekar Jaman was distributing Islamist propaganda in Portsmouth while dressed in an IEra-supplied T-shirt. The next he was fighting and eventually dying for Isis in Iraq. Its leaders peddle all the usual prejudices about gays, women and Jews. And alongside those enemies stand apostates. Hamza Tzortzis, a founder and leading speaker of IEra, was asked whether Islam condones a death penalty for blasphemy and apostasy.

‘Yes it does, yes,’ he replied, before going on to opine that beheading would be a painless means of killing ex-Muslims.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here