Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hoping for a US little river, likely end up with Arabic or Eastern Bloc (I’m old school) commentary though

The dog is likely to be getting a walk in the dark too

Every single PL game is broadcasted somewhere with English commentary, will be the case today as well. Buffstreams dot tv is where you find 5+ streams for every game, high quality no lag and different languages to choose between.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
8 of their starting 11 are English (and 9 from the British isles). Very impressive.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So....we're putting out a strong team. We're playing well. Everton have been rubbish for ages. Calvert Lewin hasn't played for ages., Richarlison out for Everton......hmmmm.

Think we all know how this will end.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Great to see MacAllister back starting, love that midfield of Biss, Lallana, Mwepu. Love that attack of Maupay, MacAllister, Trossard. Really strong side.

Moder and Lampty both played a lot recently, fair enough to rest them and great options late in the game, both tend to affect games when they come on.

Feeling positive about today, especially after our performance against Chelsea.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Decent team. Makes sense to play Mwepu with their CM and good to see Webster back.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So....we're putting out a strong team. We're playing well. Everton have been rubbish for ages. Calvert Lewin hasn't played for ages., Richarlison out for Everton......hmmmm.

Think we all know how this will end.
Everton have beaten arsenal and drawn with Chelsea in their last 3 games. Have had a nice long rest and will be favourites.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

One of the guys on 4 bookings is gonna get a 5th. Feels inevitable. Hopefully it’s Veltman.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Great to see MacAllister back starting, love that midfield of Biss, Lallana, Mwepu. Love that attack of Maupay, MacAllister, Trossard. Really strong side.

Moder and Lampty both played a lot recently, fair enough to rest them and great options late in the game, both tend to affect games when they come on.

Feeling positive about today, especially after our performance against Chelsea.

This!

and yet, it feels that every time I feel this way, somehow we fail to deliver.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am very happy with that line up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here