Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Starting the new year with an away win would be sweet. Can see this game getting loose early doors. Everton go 2-0 up first half, Albion come back to win 3-2 with the third in classic injury time fashion - 95th minute.

WHEEL WIN

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think Icy mentioned no TV today?

So we'll be looking at the northern most stretches of the River Adur for indications of visual progress ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Starting the new year with an away win would be sweet. Can see this game getting loose early doors. Everton go 2-0 up first half, Albion come back to win 3-2 with the third in classic injury time fashion - 95th minute.

WHEEL WIN

That sounds incredibly stressful and joyous in the end :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think Icy mentioned no TV today?

So we'll be looking at the northern most stretches of the River Adur for indications of visual progress ?

Hoping for a US little river, likely end up with Arabic or Eastern Bloc (I’m old school) commentary though

The dog is likely to be getting a walk in the dark too

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hoping for a US little river, likely end up with Arabic or Eastern Bloc (I’m old school) commentary though

The dog is likely to be getting a walk in the dark too

I can understand Romanian better than some 'Mericans :rolleyes:

The Arabic broadcasts at least have some charisma.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can understand Romanian better than some 'Mericans :rolleyes:

The Arabic broadcasts at least have some charisma.

If charisma is some heavy smoker commentator constantly clearing his throat like he’s about to gob it out, then I’m with you (in fairness the language sounds like that naturally anyway, is that racist?)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Do we know what the injury is? Career related perhaps………

Reports of coming back from his last game with an ice pack on his knee and it being swollen and him hobbling. Posted on here. Not played since.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They’re below us in the table, we’re playing alright. I think we can beat them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Reports of coming back from his last game with an ice pack on his knee and it being swollen and him hobbling. Posted on here. Not played since.

Thank you.

No further details since, mmmmm……….

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Team selection will be interesting. With FA cup following week no worries about bookings or resting players. Changes because he will not want some players to play all 3 games during this period

Lallana, Maupay and Veltman are all on 4 yellow cards, a booking today rules them out of the Palace game as accumulated yellow card suspensions are competition specific. After the Everton game the threshold moves to 10 yellow cards before a suspension.

Now should one of those three pick up a yellow I wouldn't be against them picking up a second yellow in injury time, as red card suspensions apply to all matches and they'd serve the 1 game suspension against West Brom instead.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Lallana, Maupay and Veltman are all on 4 yellow cards, a booking today rules them out of the Palace game as accumulated yellow card suspensions are competition specific. After the Everton game the threshold moves to 10 yellow cards before a suspension.

Now should one of those three pick up a yellow I wouldn't be against them picking up a second yellow in injury time, as red card suspensions apply to all matches and they'd serve the 1 game suspension against West Brom instead.
Does any much about the referee John brooks ? He's only done 1 premier League game all season

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Nailed on that we will be playing a weakened side against them, for whatever reason, they have some sort of curse on us most of the time

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does any much about the referee John brooks ? He's only done 1 premier League game all season

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I’ll go for bullied into being a novice homer :smile:

MASSIVE result if we can get something out of this. COME ON ALBION

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here