[Albion] Everton away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Glad to see a Purchase History tier for this fixture, which helps people who can only get to a few games each season. Hopefully the Scouse Seagulls will get tickets. This was one of our best away days last season. UTA.
Only lower tiers open so far about 1700 seats. At the moment 647 of those left with it going to all season ticket holders at 2.00 pm.
With all the interest and expense of Europe matches i can see this going a long way. So hopefully you will be fine.

Will be definitely going to this. It has finally come to pass that my son's main enjoyment of watching football is standing up and calling opposition players ****s. East Lower won't be cutting it for him for the foreseeable, so hitting the road we go. Hopefully he'll get his old man back into the spirit of things

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Been open to all season ticket holders for 20 minutes and has been reduced to about 470. Plenty left for next week Albion +.
I am beginning to wonder if the top tier will open at all.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just got two, needed to wait for my daugher who is Albion+. Still around 150 left, more gone on sale now but it's the RV ones.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I did Everton away a few years ago. Overhyped. There fans are rubbish and so is the ground. Oh, and we lost.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sorry, I disagree, loved the ground, it might not be modern but it's got 'soul'.
A lot of the Archibald Leitch grounds / stands are now simply too old and out of date. Tiny seats, pillars in the way, roofing that stops you seeing much of the game. That doesn't mean they're either shit or unimportant. Far from it. Many of us on here grew up thinking the best grounds in the world were the likes of Anfield, Goodison, Old Trafford and Ibrox. Seeing them on telly they were special and it still feels special going to them (except Selhurst obviously, Selhurst can f**k right off).

Everton's new ground will be incredible, just as Spurs' is, but will it have the soul of its predecessor? Probably not.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
It's a gorgeous old ground and incredibly historic. It's also one of the worst away ends in the country. Utterly dreadful.

Of course I'm going one last time.
Still might get another chance if we play them first half of next season. I had a chat at services with an Everton fan on way to Villa and he didn't think new stadium would be open until end of next year at the earliest. 'No one really knows' he said.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Still might get another chance if we play them first half of next season. I had a chat at services with an Everton fan on way to Villa and he didn't think new stadium would be open until end of next year at the earliest. 'No one really knows' he said.
People have been saying this for ages, but work looked pretty advanced when I was last up in Liverpool for work in May.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just 70 seats left now. 4 of those in the wheelchair area and only 1 of the other 66 not marked as RV (in block LV1, surrounded by RV seats).

With a whole month to go, surely the upper tier should now open. Even if just one block and we only pepper it with a few bodies, I'm sure it won't get sold to home fans if we don't have it, will it?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Now saying sold out. Really surprised we haven’t requested the full allocation with it being 3pm on a Saturday and the last time at GP.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Now saying sold out. Really surprised we haven’t requested the full allocation with it being 3pm on a Saturday and the last time at GP.
It’s crazy. There’s a month until the game still. Some won’t even have thought about it yet with so many games in the next few weeks.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
It's 5 days before Ajax away though. The club probably thought people wouldn't want to do both. If so, they were wrong because I'm doing both and so are a fair few people I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports