Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton away tickets

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's 5 days before Ajax away though. The club probably thought people wouldn't want to do both. If so, they were wrong because I'm doing both and so are a fair few people I know.
We are, too.
It’s going to be a busy few weeks!
Lots of people who wanted to go to Ajax couldn’t get tickets, so there may be some who will now decide to do Goodison one last time and find they can’t.

Good lord that can't be right - thought I'd have plenty time to get these? Surely we can at least have the smaller block?

tigerbeesteve

tigerbeesteve
Jan 18, 2010
Bristol
So I got an Everton ticket,, I want to experience the stadium before it is pulled down. Been to Anfield a few times but never there

I'm wondering do the stewards there keep away fans in the found for a while after the match, or do they let people go when they want? Does anybody know?

Thanks!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many times now have we underestimated our numbers for travelling support just to save a possible few grand on unsold tickets!? No other clubs seems to. Assuming we’ve done that again it’s piss poor, makes us look shit and also gives the team less support. A month to go ffs!

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Disappointed we haven't taken the top tier. Was undecided on going mainly due to finances. With a month to go I and it being Sat 3pm plus probably the last chance to go to Goodison, I thought we'd have taken the full allocation. Never mind, cant do everything.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
So I got an Everton ticket,, I want to experience the stadium before it is pulled down. Been to Anfield a few times but never there

I'm wondering do the stewards there keep away fans in the found for a while after the match, or do they let people go when they want? Does anybody know?

Thanks!
Last year was no problem - and we won 4-1 - great night😊

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
How many times now have we underestimated our numbers for travelling support just to save a possible few grand on unsold tickets!? No other clubs seems to. Assuming we’ve done that again it’s piss poor, makes us look shit and also gives the team less support. A month to go ffs!
I have said it before - the club should be asking fans if they are willing to commit money for a ticket i.e. actually pay for a ticket (not a seat) before they need to commit numbers with the away club. They will know exactly how many seats they need and go from there. Seats are then allocated later by points much as they are now. The only issue as i see it is if selling took us over a block level whereby we opened a block and then only sold a few seats in it. That too could be dealt with by either the club taking it on the chin (at least a couple of times) or sell tickets on the premise that there might have to be refunds. Faffing around for the club , well yes, BUT more satisfied fans especially if higher points people get choice of better seats which is can be the case.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was hoping to buy three but 9am and it’s all sold out. Over a month to go, hope they open another section similar to City. Surely we’d easily sell another section.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Not for the poor sods who have bought RV tickets in the lower bit....
You might get an email to say you can swap. I did for Leeds last season when I bought RV in the upper tier before the lower tier was opened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here