Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton away tickets

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Ticket received and downloaded that portal thing not a problem
And me - I'm having to take my work mobile (don't have one personally). Not quite sure whether it's within our IT protocols to use work mobiles to get into Goodison. I sort of mentioned it to the boss, he didn't seem bothered. But I suspect he thought I wasn't being wholly serious!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And me - I'm having to take my work mobile (don't have one personally). Not quite sure whether it's within our IT protocols to use work mobiles to get into Goodison. I sort of mentioned it to the boss, he didn't seem bothered. But I suspect he thought I wasn't being wholly serious!
Don't own a mobile? Freak! :)

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Loving the optimism Sheebo but it depends on what you mean by "as good as". So about 130 sold since sunday and 2 weeks left with most people who would like to go surely already in. There will certainly be some who say in that last week "oh sod it let's go" but i cannot see it being that many.
My prediction(for what it is worth) 350-400 left unsold.

I meant 150-200 left… let’s see - either way if it’s anything like under 300 it was the right decision to take them so 700 more fans supporting us - the cost of 300 tickets for example is nothing compared to the money in the premier league…!
Thought i would come back to this and have a look. As per usual with these things the final result will fall somewhere between the pessimist (that's me) and the optimist (that's you) as when i looked just now there were 292 left. It would have been less but i see the club have released a few spares from comps etc meaning that there are now a few tickets left in 5 of the 6 blocks and a lot in the biggest of the upper blocks.
I must say i agree 100% with your sentiment of wanting to get the maximum possible number of our fans to every match and so from that point of view it was definitely worth it. (y)

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Mad scramble for Chelsea tickets this morning but no scramble for this, I’m going tomorrow for a new ground and b need the 15 points , so when arsenal West Ham go on sale people will say I missed out well good opportunity to add 15 points

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not for sale on the website any more. Given that they are mobile tickets only - seems a bit early to stop selling them?

What's the general lowdown on away pubs - like Manchester stick to area round main central station? Or are there bearable ones nearer ground?

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Anyone else unable to download ticket? Website not working at all for me since Thursday so will have to call up in morning I expect

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
might not be our last ever visit - new place will most likely be almost ready sometime during season 24/25 - they may wait until summer 2025 - will depend on loads of things re test events etc
Indeed it wasn't, we have to go back to the terrible old place yet again, unless one of us drops.

New stadium to open 25/26.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed it wasn't, we have to go back to the terrible old place yet again, unless one of us drops.

New stadium to open 25/26.
It’s a decent enough day out. You need to either be Tier 1 Uber fan or total casual one away a season to get a decent view though.

Make the mistake of being in Tier 2/3 or working on the day the tickets are released and you’ll be choosing between watching through an envelope behind a pole and sweating on the top tier opening.

When the new ground opens at least fans who’ve done the hard yards will be able to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here