Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton away tickets

Thank feck for that, rookie error in shelling out for the train tickets before getting the match tix, thinking the upper blocs would open - a very panicky 4 or 5 days that :laugh:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've got a ticket for this. It says 'mobile tickets only'. Does anyone know whether this really does mean 'only' - as I don't have a personal mobile phone, and am rather wary of taking (and using) a works mobile. Can we print out the QR code like we could at Wembley?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've got a ticket for this. It says 'mobile tickets only'. Does anyone know whether this really does mean 'only' - as I don't have a personal mobile phone, and am rather wary of taking (and using) a works mobile. Can we print out the QR code like we could at Wembley?
Supporter services "contact us the day before the match and request to be added to the dupes list, this would mean a ticket would be collectable for you at Goodison Park."

800 tickets left - not many in the upper tiers gone yet.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I've never been to Goodison but have got a ticket for this match, in the upper tier, along with another Brighton exile. I drove past the ground a couple of weeks ago and its tucked in amongst all the terraced housing like a lot of the old stadiums.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Now saying sold out. Really surprised we haven’t requested the full allocation with it being 3pm on a Saturday and the last time at GP.

It’s crazy. There’s a month until the game still. Some won’t even have thought about it yet with so many games in the next few weeks.

How many times now have we underestimated our numbers for travelling support just to save a possible few grand on unsold tickets!? No other clubs seems to. Assuming we’ve done that again it’s piss poor, makes us look shit and also gives the team less support. A month to go ffs!
Still 680 left out of the extra 900-1000 or so released in the top tier. Not sure whether the club called it right or not. There will be an extra 2-300 or so of us there, but presumably the club have to pay for the empty seats? Not sure how much though?

Unless there's a sudden surge in uptake of course!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I've never been to Goodison but have got a ticket for this match, in the upper tier, along with another Brighton exile. I drove past the ground a couple of weeks ago and its tucked in amongst all the terraced housing like a lot of the old stadiums.
Yes, it will be sad to see it go. Not many of the old grounds left. I am looking forward to our last ever visit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still 680 left out of the extra 900-1000 or so released in the top tier. Not sure whether the club called it right or not. There will be an extra 2-300 or so of us there, but presumably the club have to pay for the empty seats? Not sure how much though?

Loads of time still…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

550 now… On course to sell out or as good as sell out still I reckon…

Been looking for this thread and it's suddenly appeared🙂. Tickets sorted for my partner and I after needing to phone ticket office as although I could get 1 my lady couldn't despite having purchase history. Ticket office lady sorted it and looking forward to it with an overnight stay in Liverpool as neither of us have visited the city before. UV row F will do nicely🙂

Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
550 now… On course to sell out or as good as sell out still I reckon…
Loving the optimism Sheebo but it depends on what you mean by "as good as". So about 130 sold since sunday and 2 weeks left with most people who would like to go surely already in. There will certainly be some who say in that last week "oh sod it let's go" but i cannot see it being that many.
My prediction(for what it is worth) 350-400 left unsold.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Been looking for this thread and it's suddenly appeared🙂. Tickets sorted for my partner and I after needing to phone ticket office as although I could get 1 my lady couldn't despite having purchase history. Ticket office lady sorted it and looking forward to it with an overnight stay in Liverpool as neither of us have visited the city before. UV row F will do nicely🙂
Liverpool is a fabulous city for a weekend visit. Tons of culture and lovely people. And Goodison, though dated now, is like a doorway into the past. I've been there a few times but not recently. I've bought my ticket as it'll probably be the last opportunity to visit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Loving the optimism Sheebo but it depends on what you mean by "as good as". So about 130 sold since sunday and 2 weeks left with most people who would like to go surely already in. There will certainly be some who say in that last week "oh sod it let's go" but i cannot see it being that many.
My prediction(for what it is worth) 350-400 left unsold.
I meant 150-200 left… let’s see - either way if it’s anything like under 300 it was the right decision to take them so 700 more fans supporting us - the cost of 300 tickets for example is nothing compared to the money in the premier league…!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
might not be our last ever visit - new place will most likely be almost ready sometime during season 24/25 - they may wait until summer 2025 - will depend on loads of things re test events etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here