Evan Warren RIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Thanks for all the support and kind words. His parents are arriving here this morning and I will be meeting them at the airport to take them up to the hospital. Going to be rough, but at least they have made it while Evan is still with us. Once again thank you everyone. Its been a rough 4 days.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thanks Peever, we are all praying for him.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A crushing reminder of how quickly things can change in life. I am touched by the genuine responses here, and like others have stated I too seem to have a strange affection for everyone on this board.

Wishing for a miracle...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Thanks for all the support and kind words. His parents are arriving here this morning and I will be meeting them at the airport to take them up to the hospital. Going to be rough, but at least they have made it while Evan is still with us. Once again thank you everyone. Its been a rough 4 days.

Thanks for the update Peever, and so glad his parents have managed to fly over whilst he is still with us. He's a fighter.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It is indeed a crushing reminder of how quickly things can change, from what i know Evan last posted at about 21.15 on Friday evening, and I had contact less than 8 hours later asking if anyone knew the family.

I really don't think there are words to describe our feelings on NSC today, I like everyone else feel's absolutly saddened, I think it does just go to show how close NSC really is, it is not only a football team we all support, it is without doubt, each other!

I am truly touched by the kind words being left on here today, I know there will be many more to come.

Danial (Peever) if you do get the chance, let Evan know we really are all praying for him and miricles can happen, this is one time I want the big fella in the sky to pull one out the bag..........

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Good lord. Always a terribly friendly guy, even when I was taking his chips :) Doesn't sound at all hopeful but let's hope for a miracle.

Peever, it sounds as if you are doing a true friend's job under horrid circumstances.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Terrible news, really hoping for the best news. Good that his parents are with him at least. If he does come round i know the nsc messages will be brilliant for him, when I was in hosp after my bike crash (06) NSC made me smile and cheered me up no doubt when my brothers brought in the thread about my accident.

wishing all the best to him.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
You are all in my prayers. Such awful news. God Bless

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Used to often talk to him on MSN (when I used it), and he always seemed a geniune bloke.

All the best mate

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
My thoughts are with him, his family, and all those close to him. All the best

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thank you, Hitony you have found the kind words That I was looking for!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Always seemed like a genuine and interesting poster. I would just like to echo all the other comments in wishing for a miracle. Thoughts are with him, his family and his friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports