Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have just read this thread. Terrible News. RIP Evan. He was very supportive and generous of the REMF. Although we never met he took the time out to send me a PM when I was going through a rough patch to wish me well. One of life's Good Blokes.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
The whole when it rains it pours is so true. Weds night I get a text from one of the Girls who was with me during most of the time a. The hospital that she was in the hospital with bad stomach pain. Turns out she had a cyst on her uterus and had to get surgery yesterday. She is fine now. I just got back from the hospital as well as I have had nasty chest and throa conjestion during all this and I picked up a chest infection. Two weeks of drugs for me. I've seen that hospital way to much lately I tell ya!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Very sad news, lost my brother exactly the same way when he was only 52, R.I.P Evan and condolences to his family.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Also now for those who are wondering. We are having our celebration of Evans life this coming tuesday Feb 1st from 2pm est till 4pm est. So between 7-9pm your time if you want to take a moment to remember Evan for all the fun and laughter we will all be doing the same here :).

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Also now for those who are wondering. We are having our celebration of Evans life this coming tuesday Feb 1st from 2pm est till 4pm est. So between 7-9pm your time if you want to take a moment to remember Evan for all the fun and laughter we will all be doing the same here :).

Our game at Orient kicks off at 7:45. I hope everyone gets a moment at the ground before, during or after to take a minute to remember him. And celebrate another 3 points the way he would have done.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Our game at Orient kicks off at 7:45. I hope everyone gets a moment at the ground before, during or after to take a minute to remember him. And celebrate another 3 points the way he would have done.

Thanks for the infor Clarky. I will be checking my phone afterwards to keep up to date with the score. Would be fantastic for the boys to to get another three points. By the way did the match against cholchester kick off at 730 on tuesday?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Just read the thread, so sad, he was one of the posters on here who I would look out for. We may not have supported the same team but we shared the love and passion for this great game we love. Peever you sir should take a bow. A truely fantastic friend.

As someone who is on the kidney transplant waiting list I can only applaud and doff my hat to you defrocked priest.

Rip from a tearful fellow football supporter

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Thanks for the infor Clarky. I will be checking my phone afterwards to keep up to date with the score. Would be fantastic for the boys to to get another three points. By the way did the match against cholchester kick off at 730 on tuesday?

Evening games usually start at 7.45pm...... this was the start time of the Colchester game on Tuesday.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
For any of those people that do want to play in the poker this week (and hopefully in the future weeks as well) the details are online now here: NSC Poker Sundays 30/01/11 - #214058464 (Week 5)). I know a few people expressed interest further back in this thread.

Anyone who is already registered already from previous weeks will be shortly receiving a Pm with the details.

Thanks

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
For any of those people that do want to play in the poker this week (and hopefully in the future weeks as well) the details are online now here: NSC Poker Sundays 30/01/11 - #214058464 (Week 5)). I know a few people expressed interest further back in this thread.

Anyone who is already registered already from previous weeks will be shortly receiving a Pm with the details.

Thanks

Cant wait looking forward to it :)

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Today is the day of memory of Evan. We will be gathering for thoughts and reflection of the man. Just thought id post a pair of pictures that i thought turned out well from one of our man adventures.

evan1-1.jpg

Thumps up to the world my friend, you ment so much to so many people.

evan8.jpg

I still remember taking this like it was just last week. Not a care in the world and enjoying everything it has to offer. You were my best friend Evan and I dont think you will ever understand how much you ment to me. You were an inspiration to me and many others. 3-1 to Brighton tomorrow, do it for Evan boys he will be watching you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here