Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren RIP

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We know where Evan is, it's those that know him that we are trying to trace.

Sorry Bozza, got the wrong end of the stick...hope you locate them quickly!

gabbylicious

Jan 24, 2011
Unfortunetly Evan has suffered a stroke on top of a brain anurism. They have taken him off life support and letting him go at this point. We are unable to locate his family at this point and they have no clue what has happened. unfortunetly Evan has been very private and we have no information on schools or anything of the sorts. We appreciate all the support and help everyones giving, Evan always spoke highly of NSC.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I was with Evan when everything happened. He is not off lifesupport yet, he still has a ventalator down his throat and such and that is keeping him alive. The tube that has been inserted into his head to releive the pressure and bleeding from his aneurysm has been clamped down which means the pressure will build and build untill he is, as the doc said "expired" SHould make it through the night until morning but we cant expect much more than that. I beleive we might have finally gotten contact details for his parents bt am not 100% sure just yet. Once I know that THEY know I will give you folks full details of what happend on the night (like I said I was there) and whats happened since.

1066gull

Oh my god :(

is there anything i can do? I know there is nothing we can do for him but anything I can support he would approve of? A charity? This has shattered me I feel so sad at this news

:(

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I was with Evan when everything happened. He is not off lifesupport yet, he still has a ventalator down his throat and such and that is keeping him alive. The tube that has been inserted into his head to releive the pressure and bleeding from his aneurysm has been clamped down which means the pressure will build and build untill he is, as the doc said "expired" SHould make it through the night until morning but we cant expect much more than that. I beleive we might have finally gotten contact details for his parents bt am not 100% sure just yet. Once I know that THEY know I will give you folks full details of what happend on the night (like I said I was there) and whats happened since.

Quite awful news, and what a horrible situation. Best wishes to Evan, yourself and his family.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can only assume that Peever and gabbylicious are work friends? whoever, thanks for letting us know what can only be described as really tragic news, I think many will be shocked by reading this, I know I am.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
defrocked priest..............jesus i spoke to him about trips to south africa and our history of supporting the albion on PM , he seemed like a really good bloke , i wish him all the best and just hope that someone can grant him a miracle......:down:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Oh my god :(

is there anything i can do? I know there is nothing we can do for him but anything I can support he would approve of? A charity? This has shattered me I feel so sad at this news

:(

The Robert eaton memorial fund is close to his heart. I know over chrostmass he made a £600 donation. I encourage everyone to make a donation in his name.
I am no a work friend but just a close friend. Yes work has some emergency info but all he put was a local women who he is close friends with.

Jimmy Grimble

Tragic :down: I'm not sure why but this is really quite hard-hitting.

Last edited:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
This is such terrible news. I hope that you have finally been able to make contact with some family and that they can make it to the hospital to be with him. He will be in my thoughts as are his family and friends especially those of you who were with him when this traumatic event occurred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here