Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Football’s Biggest Clubs : REVEALED!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why. Do Brighton get big attendances ? :lol:

The BBS is bigger than NSC on posts despite your resets but as you pointed out not worth arguing over

Here we go again. A forum is as big as the amount of users it has. You show me any time of day when the bbs has more than NSC without a special event say like a signing I might agree with you. When ever I bother to look NSC always has more users.punk:

bbs
Currently Active Users: 636 (240 members and 396 guests)

What's Going On?

nsc
Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 1136 users online. 327 members and 809 guests

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fatty? erm okay

of course you would not swap it, thats why you got that avatar you drip

St Johns were paid by us fans

My avator shows one of our players lifting one of the world's biggest trophies. My point was I wouldn't wanna be in the prem sitting in ur wooden seat shed when I could be in luxury watching football in the brilliant championship. Can u understand that u 'drip'? Fatty was a joke cos u called me little. Anything else I need to break down for your little Croydon educated mind to understand? You patronising ****…

It matters absolutely ZERO that ur fans paid st John's. Your club wasn't prepared to and we're discussing the size of your (small, cheating) 'club'...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a waste of time that was.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You are correct that I wouldn't be on here if we had lost. I only come on here occasionally mainly to post Majors ramblings on the BBS. Btw it may be packed full of moaners but the BBS is bigger than NSC. Obviously nothing to boast about but just answering your point above :thumbsup:

Do you enjoy your little game of trying to provoke responses, then go running back to the BBS and post oh look what they are saying on NSC.
Is that what you enjoyed doing at school Jez, running to the teacher. How old are you Jez?

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245591

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you enjoy your little game of trying to provoke responses, then go running back to the BBS and post oh look what they are saying on NSC.
Is that what you enjoyed doing at school Jez, running to the teacher. How old are you Jez?

Nice little casual bit of homophobia too - v classy. Luckily nobody here sees is acceptable to post some casual racism about Croydon...

They really are very deluded on bbs and believe all their little fairy tales like all our fans started supporting us Aug 2011. You'd think they'd stop that given the egg on face they have now with Selhurst averaging 10k or so more in the premiershite :lol:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Oldham bigger then Swansea... Still in shock!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Eaglejessy is just a cock
This is another one of his threads he started on bbs after saying on here bbs is bigger than nsc being proved wrong then running over to bbs that we said nsc is bigger than bbs.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245644
Thats another one then and confirms the running to teacher syndrome. Look at me, what a big boy I am. He is pathetic.
It makes me laugh reading that thread, one Palace fan expects them to have bigger crowds than us now and also they still can't understand the concept that you can't get 20k fans in a 7k ground.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004

I don't come on here trying to provoke responses tbf. I do enjoy posting the attendance type things some of your fans love doing (well the Major). That's harmless banter. Don't take it so seriously. There's enough BBS comments on here. Lighten up :thumbsup:

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Nice little casual bit of homophobia too - v classy. Luckily nobody here sees is acceptable to post some casual racism about Croydon...

They really are very deluded on bbs and believe all their little fairy tales like all our fans started supporting us Aug 2011. You'd think they'd stop that given the egg on face they have now with Selhurst averaging 10k or so more in the premiershite :lol:

We get a few idiots posting homophobic stuff as every club does. As for the 2011 stuff it's banter !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here