Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Football’s Biggest Clubs : REVEALED!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even Millwall are above you !!
Why we're on about point deductions, maybe you should deduct 25 points for the clappers/ song sheets, and 50 points for the shitter.

Yep. That's the same as shifting st John's ambulance and CHEATING with money. Keep clutching at those straws...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Strange that your so friggin big you feel the need to visit NSC so much. Probably I guess because your fansite like your attendances are in fact much smaller. But I guess for us it's the extreme compliment that you feel the need to be here.

It's v worrying that u can't view a thread on Mac these days without some geeky Nigel account appearing. Obsessed aren't they. Wish they could just accept BHA are a much bigger club now and going places rather than childishly picking at anything possible and letting their jealousy get the better of them. Time for that knob heads away fan forum for me now I'm afraid, every thread is hijacked..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not a bad attempt but I feel that given the global growth in popularity of the Premier and Champions League then more recent success has to count for more.

Chelsea are a bigger club than Everton, Spurs are bigger than Villa.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Even Millwall are above you !!
Why we're on about point deductions, maybe you should deduct 25 points for the clappers/ song sheets, and 50 points for the shitter.

What song sheets are these? Do you mean the ones that was suggested on NSC a couple of years ago but never happened. You guys do like to go on like a broken record for something that was only ever on a forum thread.

Not sure why we get the 50pt deduction because wurzel can't take a dump without getting it on the floor but I shouldn't expect anything else from the deluded lot.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Wish they could just accept BHA are a much bigger club :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: now and going places rather than childishly picking at anything possible and letting their jealousy get the better of them. Time for that knob heads away fan forum for me now I'm afraid, every thread is hijacked..

Jealousy? going places? erm we have gone places, to the top tier. Poor deluded little man

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Jealousy? going places? erm we have gone places, to the top tier. Poor deluded little man

I'll give you a penny in every pound per goal you score in the top tier, although I fear I might end up 20p out of pocket, or should I do it per goal you leak? Then I might be in serious trouble.

Got over the embarrassment of Crawley Town yet? What a joke you are. :D :wanker:

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
It's v worrying that u can't view a thread on Mac these days without some geeky Nigel account appearing. Obsessed aren't they. Wish they could just accept BHA are a much bigger club now and going places rather than childishly picking at anything possible and letting their jealousy get the better of them. Time for that knob heads away fan forum for me now I'm afraid, every thread is hijacked..

:bla::bla:

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Strange that your so friggin big you feel the need to visit NSC so much. Probably I guess because your fansite like your attendances are in fact much smaller. But I guess for us it's the extreme compliment that you feel the need to be here.

You are correct that I wouldn't be on here if we had lost. I only come on here occasionally mainly to post Majors ramblings on the BBS. Btw it may be packed full of moaners but the BBS is bigger than NSC. Obviously nothing to boast about but just answering your point above :thumbsup:

albionite

May 20, 2009
You are correct that I wouldn't be on here if we had lost. I only come on here occasionally mainly to post Majors ramblings on the BBS. Btw it may be packed full of moaners but the BBS is bigger than NSC. Obviously nothing to boast about but just answering your point above :thumbsup:

Bigger really?
Just a snap shot BBS - What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 564 (208 members and 356 guests)

NSC - Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users
There are currently 1129 users online. 363 members and 766 guests

Any time of the day it is pretty much the same

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Bigger really?
Just a snap shot BBS - What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 564 (208 members and 356 guests)

NSC - Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users
There are currently 1129 users online. 363 members and 766 guests

Any time of the day it is pretty much the same

BBS

North Stand Chat
Posts 5,806,389

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Think the bigger picture fatty... I wouldn't swap this season of Championship footy in one of the best stadiums around for one in the premiershite in one of the worst excuses for a stadium ever. We're going places, you're not (although cheating does pay.. just ask st John's ambulance)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BBS

North Stand Chat
Posts 5,806,389

U do know nsc was deleted several times over the yrs oh and u really consider the size of a club to be based on how many posts on a message board :lol: While we're on figures shall we talk attendances or is that insignificant when compared to internet posts? :lol:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Factor in that Brighton went through a backroom and stadium crisis, and ten-twenty years later average 30K a game pushing for the Premiership. And you might get different results :thumbsup: Seriously, I doubt other clubs will go through that AND thrive in the future like we are.
I think a more accurate list would be the league tables at the end of 2012/13 season.

:)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Think the bigger picture fatty... I wouldn't swap this season of Championship footy in one of the best stadiums around for one in the premiershite in one of the worst excuses for a stadium ever. We're going places, you're not (although cheating does pay.. just ask st John's ambulance)

Fatty? erm okay

of course you would not swap it, thats why you got that avatar you drip

St Johns were paid by us fans

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hmm. You end up with Bury being bigger than Brighton, probably because of their FA Cup win 110 years ago. No system can work out something which is only ever a matter of opinion anyway.
On this basis, opinion is only related to the criteria upon which the table is calculated. ie, whether 10 pts for a trophy is appropriate compared to 4pts for being in the champions league. Assuming the table is mathematically correct then there is nothing wrong with it.

The critical missing element seems to be recency. There is no weighting to reflect the changing nature of football since the war say and certainly since the mid 60's where football changed forever (TV, changing soci-demographics etc etc)

Agree. Biggest change was probably the removal of the maximum wage for footballers.

Very thorough analysis - but is based on where clubs have been - not where they're going!
And exactly where are every club going. This table is analysing know statistics where as your table is based on a crystal ball.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
U do know nsc was deleted several times over the yrs oh and u really consider the size of a club to be based on how many posts on a message board :lol: While we're on figures shall we talk attendances or is that insignificant when compared to internet posts? :lol:

Why. Do Brighton get big attendances ? :lol:

The BBS is bigger than NSC on posts despite your resets but as you pointed out not worth arguing over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here