Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England World Cup Squad?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Think King's a good call, and one I reckon Capello will go with. He's perfectly capable of playing half the games at least - and you couldn't ask for a better back-up. As above, could well be the difference if Terry/Ferdinand get injured/suspended.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On current form the best central defender in the Prem is Michael Dawson so I would take him instead of Upson or even Terry if Ashley Cole isnt fit and then ask Wayne Bridge to come in for Cole.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
this is what I'd pick. starting line up in CAPS.

green
HART
james

JOHNSON
richards
COLE
baines
TERRY
FERDINAND
upson
shawcross

lennon
MILNER
GERRARD
HARGREAVES
lampard
COLE
barry
young

ROONEY
defoe
crouch
HESKEY

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Agree. Unfortunately, the press did for Robinson and completely unjustly. Virtually ended his international career on the basis of one divot.

How unlike the press, You'd almost think they were acting against the England team...

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Well anyone who has included Owen will have to rethink as confirmed today that he pulled a hamstring at the CC final and is out for the rest of the season. I think that ends any hope he had of getting in the squad - I dont think he had any chance before this anyway!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
With that shagged out pony Terry in the back four, I am not sure I really care. I think I will support Uruguay!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here