Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21 game at the Amex

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
As there are no football special buses (H, S, P or R) - anyone who would normally get these buses decided how they are going to travel ? - I guess train - but fear a late finish on a school night and a bit of a mad dash with a lot of non regular attendees and thousands of kids

There's no football special buses ?

It's could be a sell out and this happens ? Poor decision if this is the case as Southern can't add extra capacity before the match, as with every midweek Amex game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's no football special buses ?

It's could be a sell out and this happens ? Poor decision if this is the case as Southern can't add extra capacity before the match, as with every midweek Amex game.

There are only two stands open for sale at the moment.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I thought we would get a big crowd for this game but still only East & West lower for sale plus a couple of blocks in the South, hopefully there will be a few sales next week or its going to look very empty.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
I'm still waiting for East Upper or West Upper to go on sale for a different perspective from my usual North Stand seat. Does anyone know when these are likely to go sale (if indeed they do)?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Leaving it late to open the upper tiers. There aren't many tickets left in the South corner so surely they should just get the uppers on sale as it's not as if the demand isn't there, it's just that people are waiting for the uppers.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are fans waiting to get the Palace clash out of the way and will there be a late rush for tickets now and will the club open one of the upper stands. Anyone changing there mind and decided to go. It's great one for kids.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would be nice if they opened the ESU as long as they sre sure doing so won't make a loss.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would be nice if they opened the ESU as long as they sre sure doing so won't make a loss.

I'd assume the FA are paying for the stadium, so up to them to open the upper tiers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here