- - - Updated - - -

i think we will sell loads as its only a tenner for adults

- - - Updated - - -

i think we will sell loads as its only a tenner for adults

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
TheFA.com - England Under-21s v Austria: Brighton's Amex to host Young Lions

“The infrastructure at Brighton, which they’ve built up over the last few years, is fantastic,” added former England left-back Pearce.

“Gus [Poyet] is a great manager and the team are playing some good football. It’s a first rate stadium and everything is there for Brighton to go on to big things”

The next part of the quote is "We've been down to the South Coast before, to Southampton and they always sell out for us." Ladies and gentlemen, the gauntlet has been thrown down, the challenge has been set.

EDIT: Yes, redneb I've mentioned Southampton again for the second time in a month. I guess you're right we can't stop talking about you can we?

May 21, 2004
Preston Park
The next part of the quote is "We've been down to the South Coast before, to Southampton and they always sell out for us." Ladies and gentlemen, the gauntlet has been thrown down, the challenge has been set.

EDIT: Yes, redneb I've mentioned Southampton again for the second time in a month. I guess you're right we can't stop talking about you can we?

England U21
Daniel Sturridge (9 mins)
Danny Rose (40 mins)

2-0

Norway U21

Under-21 Friendly Match , Jun 5, 2011
Ground: St. Mary's Stadium , Kickoff: 15:00 , Att 17,996

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
England U21
Daniel Sturridge (9 mins)
Danny Rose (40 mins)

2-0

Norway U21

Under-21 Friendly Match , Jun 5, 2011
Ground: St. Mary's Stadium , Kickoff: 15:00 , Att 17,996
Oooh, thank you, I stand corrected! (My fault for believing Stuart Pearce!) Should easily be able to beat that piss-poor effort by the scummers then!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'll probably buy... when the seats in decent stands become available.

Don't leave it too late, Mr Barber!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dont know if mentioned but it's annoying that each ticket bought you have to have a fan number ...wtf is that all about?

I bought four yesterday using my number. Two of the recipients didn't have a fan number although I offered to give their names & addresses.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Received today's email from the club regarding the Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst packages for this game yet? Personally I'm going to wait for the Carlton Palmer package - £2 to get in and a free three course headless chicken with every ticket.

Mar 13, 2012
As there are no football special buses (H, S, P or R) - anyone who would normally get these buses decided how they are going to travel ? - I guess train - but fear a late finish on a school night and a bit of a mad dash with a lot of non regular attendees and thousands of kids

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here