Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21 game at the Amex

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
£5 for adults £3 for kids - would EASILY pack the Amex out - might even get a full 30k capacity - who knows !!

Also gives me the chance to go in the ESU or WSU for a change.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
When the U21s played at Carrow Road in October it was £10 a ticket.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£15 would be just right for an U21 game IMO.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
An opportunity for fans to see who is a better player between Ince and Winifred ?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I can't see it being less than about £12/£6 given that we include travel in the ticket price. Should sell well at that level.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
England under 21's playing at The Amex according to the Argus

from the Argus

Albion are hosting an England under 21 international next month.

It follows the successful staging at The Amex of an England under 19's game against Denmark in November 2011.

The opponents and date of the friendly will be confirmed later today.

The fixture will be an important part of the build-up for Stuart Pearce's side to the European Championships in Israel in the summer.

Tom Ince, related to Albion's new development squad signing Rohan Ince, scored twice in a 4-0 friendly victory for Pearce's Young Lions against Sweden on Tuesday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we had the england under 19s played at amex not the under 21s like shelvey and ince

The reply was to the breaking news from The Argus , it was revealed 14 hours earlier on NSC

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How many tickets will Arsenal be getting for the fixture?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good news , and if it all goes smoothly a big tick in the box for the rugby world cup venue , pricing needs to be right i reckon a £10 for adults £5 for under 18s/oap's/disabled , under 13s go free would see a bumper crowd .

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
When the opponents get announced and when. I will get excited about it. Till then, happy days indeed. I've been saying about this, since the Amex opened. When will we eventually get an Under 21 game and we've finally getting one!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here