Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21 game at the Amex

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Ticket prices for the Sweden U21 at Walsall were

AN ENGLAND U21s INTERNATIONAL - TICKET INFORMATION
Adult tickets are £10.00 and Concessions (U16 / O65) £5.00….we are offering a family ticket of 2 Adults and 2 Juniors for £20.00, these can be purchased over the phone at the Banks’s Stadium Ticket Office on 01922 651416 or in person at the Ticket Office. When purchasing tickets for this game you are also entitled to reduced priced tickets for our Walsall v Notts County home game at the Banks's Stadium on Saturday 16th February. Adults £10.00 Concessions £5.00...to claim this offer please call the Ticket Office on the number above.

Walsall got a 9000 crowd.We can murder that at those prices.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Ticket prices for the Sweden U21 at Walsall were

AN ENGLAND U21s INTERNATIONAL - TICKET INFORMATION
Adult tickets are £10.00 and Concessions (U16 / O65) £5.00….we are offering a family ticket of 2 Adults and 2 Juniors for £20.00, these can be purchased over the phone at the Banks’s Stadium Ticket Office on 01922 651416 or in person at the Ticket Office. When purchasing tickets for this game you are also entitled to reduced priced tickets for our Walsall v Notts County home game at the Banks's Stadium on Saturday 16th February. Adults £10.00 Concessions £5.00...to claim this offer please call the Ticket Office on the number above.

Walsall got a 9000 crowd.We can murder that at those prices.
i reckon it will be more

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Only the east and west lower on sale at the moment. I want ESU so will wait for those, surely at £10each we can shift 20,000?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
TheFA.com - England Under-21s v Austria: Brighton's Amex to host Young Lions

“The infrastructure at Brighton, which they’ve built up over the last few years, is fantastic,” added former England left-back Pearce.

“Gus [Poyet] is a great manager and the team are playing some good football. It’s a first rate stadium and everything is there for Brighton to go on to big things”

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Website says tickets from as little as £5 but cheapest is £10. Does the fiver just apply to kids?

Family ticket is £20 (2 adults, 2 children)
Fiver each.

Good prices IMO

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was well up for this, but just remembered I'm in San Marino for the Senior game :ffsparr:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is truely excellent news, when can we get tickets?!!

Guessing the FA will get West Stand Middle?

That'll cause a few moans?

Have they announced whether we're getting the RUGBY in 2015 yet ???

WSM will be for full hospitality packages only, details to be sent out to members today. FA will be taking some of them, so lower numbers available for general sale, 1901 members get first option, then they go on general sale.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My ST seat near the middle of WSL isn't available on line so guess the FA are getting them, although North Stand doesn't seem to be available either???

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I might go just to BOO Zaha.

The stadium is going to be full of palarse fans
slap_zps7f12c480.gif

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Very good pricing and that family ticket is very good value - the FA and Barber have got the pricing spot on :thumbsup:

Wonder why WSU, ESU, South and North stands arent on sale yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Very good pricing and that family ticket is very good value - the FA and Barber have got the pricing spot on :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

- - - Updated - - -

Because the club will sell off sections at a time, they won't want to open the whole of ESU for one person - I appreciate everybody thinks we will sell loads, but the club have to be prudent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here