Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elliott bennett to norwich?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If we were to sell...which i dont think we would... then it has to be in line with the money Saints are after for there young lad.

Bennett is only a few years older and already a much better player, so 5 million please.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If we were to sell...which i dont think we would... then it has to be in line with the money Saints are after for there young lad.

Bennett is only a few years older and already a much better player, so 5 million please.

I'm sorry, Bennett is a great player but Chamberlain is special and has MUCH more potential than Elliott.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
From matches this season...Chamberlain was prevented from playing by Marcos at St. Mary's (I think) and Noone was terrorising him. I think Noone is better :O But under a team like Arsenal he would flourish into a better version of Theo Walcott

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
From matches this season...Chamberlain was prevented from playing by Marcos at St. Mary's (I think) and Noone was terrorising him. I think Noone is better :O But under a team like Arsenal he would flourish into a better version of Theo Walcott

Bennett is great but he can't take on and beat a half competent full-back, would argue that Noone is better then Bennett in that respect (having given Painter a torrid time) and Chamberlain certainly is.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I can't believe what you are saying...you aren't allowed to be negative about Elliott Bennett, LALALALALALALALALALA

:laugh: I think he is definitely needed though, as he creates so many chances, as shown by his million assists, and his shooting is great, but he just hasn't scored as many as he could this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't believe what you are saying...you aren't allowed to be negative about Elliott Bennett, LALALALALALALALALALA

:laugh: I think he is definitely needed though, as he creates so many chances, as shown by his million assists, and his shooting is great, but he just hasn't scored as many as he could this season.

I was just saying the Chamberlain at 17 has more potential than Bennett at 22, hence Chamberlain being picked up by Arsenal for 5m this morning, and Bennett getting released by Wolves. He's clearly a good League One player, I dont think anyone can argue with that.

The prospect of a

Kichichev/Bridcutt
Noone Lua Lua
Bennett

diamond midfield is amazing :laugh:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I was just saying the Chamberlain at 17 has more potential than Bennett at 22, hence Chamberlain being picked up by Arsenal for 5m this morning, and Bennett getting released by Wolves. He's clearly a good League One player, I dont think anyone can argue with that.

The prospect of a

Kichichev/Bridcutt
Noone Lua Lua
Bennett

diamond midfield is amazing :laugh:

With back up of Harley and Navarro and Kish/Bridcutt...we need more wingers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here