elliott bennett to norwich?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
IF and it a huge if he goes I would be gutted. The bloke is absolute quality and I think is one of the reasons for our success so far. Just look at how many assists he has got

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
what?! surman around 1m, elliott ward, leon barnett, wilbraham, and some fella called andrew crofts?

They were all last season, weren't they? Not when the transfer window opened for this season. All those signings and Jackson could suggest they have run out of money. :blush:

I do remember that they called in Deloitte to sort out their debt levels and they needed new investment - I don't believe that has happened, but I stand to be corrected.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i think we just called deloitte in to look for investment. our new chief exec is sorting the debt by firing the staff and putting prices up

can't really complain given how far we've come in 2 seasons!

rumour has it lambert will have asked for more backing not to leave after we've started so well this season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
They were all last season, weren't they? Not when the transfer window opened for this season. All those signings and Jackson could suggest they have run out of money. :blush:

I do remember that they called in Deloitte to sort out their debt levels and they needed new investment - I don't believe that has happened, but I stand to be corrected.

Is tonights game being streamed anyway?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
remember this is relatively new poster on here and an occasional poster on one of the less popular norwich sites discussing a Brighton youth team coach "spilling the beans" in Norwich but not a whisper down here

whether or not it turns out to be true, after all the shenanigans and spamming on here lately I would rather wait for a little more solid confirmation

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Delia can f*** off back to her kitchen where she belongs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
believe me, i dont want this to be true... but just received a message from a norwich fan who says they've gone in with a big offer and bennett wants to go. bennett apparently says he likes brighton and is excited about the new ground etc but thinks norwich are on the verge of the prem...

QPR also came in with a late bid.

'apparently' is the key word here... and i hope to god this isn't true

That's not good news. But they poached Crofts last season so its entirely possible. Sounds like they've got a smart scout tracking our best players.

Last edited:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
no other player seems to be as committed / happy when we win as EB. I remember the look on his face when we beat woking on pens, he was made up and fired up... dont believe this

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
remember this is relatively new poster on here and an occasional poster on one of the less popular norwich sites discussing a Brighton youth team coach "spilling the beans" in Norwich but not a whisper down here

whether or not it turns out to be true, after all the shenanigans and spamming on here lately I would rather wait for a little more solid confirmation

Perfectly reasonable. Im just passing on what i heard & dont blame you for doubting it. I personally hope i never hear of the story again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports