Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Adam had a great game today. He might not be a PL player inwaitingbut by f***, he gave everything today. Let's stop slagging our own off when there's no need. We scared Wenger shitless and that is good enough for me.

This... Some people are never happy unless they are having a good moan at a player ..whatever floats there boat ..I enjoyed a cracking game ..well played the Albion

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
This... Some people are never happy unless they are having a good moan at a player ..whatever floats there boat ..I enjoyed a cracking game ..well played the Albion

We played very well today. But surely you can see where the weaknesses were? Nothing wrong in pointing it out. He has been great for us over the last few years, but today he really struggled.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I never join in on these slating player threads as I don't entirely agree with them, but in this case I will comment.......does the OP not realise every Brighton player gave his f***ing all today, each and every f***ing one of them!! now nit pic if you must, but spare a thought for the way they worked very hard as a team and I for one am VERY PROUD to be a BrIghton & Hove Albion Supporter ................

as if you'd need to be told..........forfucksake..

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
We played very well today. But surely you can see where the weaknesses were? Nothing wrong in pointing it out. He has been great for us over the last few years, but today he really struggled.

Seriously, were you there? He was at fault for the final goal but that was it. Sure, he ain't premiship class, but he was excellent for 90% today. I bet Arsene Wenger wishes he could get that from his players.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

U r right..nothing wrong at all .. For a cup game against Arsenal where we played so well personally I'd rather concentrate on the positives ..and tbh I thought he did ok especially when u consider who he was up against ..but I respect yur right of an opinion

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
U r right..nothing wrong at all .. For a cup game against Arsenal where we played so well personally I'd rather concentrate on the positives ..and tbh I thought he did ok especially when u consider who he was up against ..but I respect yur right of an opinion

Agreed. It was a great game and we played out of our skin at times. Many positives to be drawn from this. I really believe that if we could strengthen up at the back, we'd be amazing!

El Abd, who is he? Oh you mean El Abeed, I had to listen to the Arsenal commentary today and they think we play at the A-mex as well.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Seriously, were you there? He was at fault for the final goal but that was it. Sure, he ain't premiship class, but he was excellent for 90% today. I bet Arsene Wenger wishes he could get that from his players.

No - I watched it on TV which, in my opinion, gives me a much better perspective :thumbsup:

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
I was worried Adam was going to get run ragged, or sent off today. But from where I was sitting I though he was excellent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
made some mistakes but then won a few tackles and showed some flair

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Seeing as people are already jumping on Casper to blame him for losing a game against Premiership opposition, Why did El-Abd play so many dangerous balls across the back and put his team mates under pressure?

He is told by his manager to play the ball out from the back instead of wacking it. I personally thought he had a good game considering the opposition. We do need a CB that is better in the air though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thought he played really well, made some fantastic tackles. Even when he didn't win them he was a lot closer to them than some of Arsenal's multimillion defenders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here