Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
Seeing as people are already jumping on Casper to blame him for losing a game against Premiership opposition, Why did El-Abd play so many dangerous balls across the back and put his team mates under pressure?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
El Abd was excellent today. People need to give this player slating a f***ing rest.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I never join in on these slating player threads as I don't entirely agree with them, but in this case I will comment.......does the OP not realise every Brighton player gave his f***ing all today, each and every f***ing one of them!! now nit pic if you must, but spare a thought for the way they worked very hard as a team and I for one am VERY PROUD to be a BrIghton & Hove Albion Supporter ................

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I never join in on these slating player threads as I don't entirely agree with them, but in this case I will comment.......does the OP not realise every Brighton player gave his f***ing all today, each and every f***ing one of them!! now nit pic if you must, but spare a thought for the way they worked very hard as a team and I for one am VERY PROUD to be a BrIghton & Hove Albion Supporter ................

Me too!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He had a poor game, I said at the time people will say he had a great game because of a few decent challenges but Giroud scored two goals and he gave the ball away a fair few times in dangerous areas.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Played ok but was at fault for the 2nd if we do go up we will need to replace he is to slow we looked better once Greer went off, Greer ad Adam ate two slow to play together

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Needed the influence of Greer's presence, which was gone. That's when he lost his way a bit.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
El Abd was excellent today. People need to give this player slating a f***ing rest.

Adam had a great game today. He might not be a PL player inwaitingbut by f***, he gave everything today. Let's stop slagging our own off when there's no need. We scared Wenger shitless and that is good enough for me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seeing as people are already jumping on Casper to blame him for losing a game against Premiership opposition, Why did El-Abd play so many dangerous balls across the back and put his team mates under pressure?

because thats what he's told to do, that how we play. he's never really been comfortable enough on the ball for the style, but thats what the style requires and he gets on with it.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I just get infuriated and embarrassed by his patting of opposition players on the head.he needs to grow up and concentrate on paying football. It's not as if he's that great a player - to do this against Arsenal players was just red rage to a bull - as Giroud proved time and time again.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
He really didn't play well. People saying he did need their eyes testing. I am a big fan of Adam, but today he was our weak link. As well as Casper. El-Abd lacks pace, which was exposed often, and he mistimes a lot of tackles. Granted, he made one or two good tackles too, but the flaws in his game were there for all to see. If we're destined for bigger things, it's clear where we need to strengthen up.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
He had a poor game, I said at the time people will say he had a great game because of a few decent challenges but Giroud scored two goals and he gave the ball away a fair few times in dangerous areas.

Agree entirely with this.

Poor tracking for their second goal especially.

That being said the whole team gave it everything and was an awesome game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
El Abd made a few silly errors but was generally COLOSSAL today. Can't blame him for £13m Giroud's second goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here