Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Oh yeah ... Or 'Hurling'

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Are you implying now that I support fundamental Islam? Dear lord...way to go thick ****.

This thread is about EDL coming to Brighton. Let me know if any fundamental Islamic groups are marching in Brighton, and we surely will chat.

no i am implying groups that you support like the UAF and SWP,who you have no problem as being sponsors of marches against groups like EDL will only go after so called white fascists because they are hypocrites.They avoid criticising Islamic fascists......bit stupid isnt it but they are not the sharpest tools in the box

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
no i am implying groups that you support like the UAF and SWP,who you have no problem as being sponsors of marches against groups like EDL will only go after so called white fascists because they are hypocrites.They avoid criticising Islamic fascists......bit stupid isnt it but they are not the sharpest tools in the box

Im not a member of UAF, or SWP. I dont read their web pages, I dont read their literature, in short, I couldnt care less about them.
I repeat. No EDL in Brighton, no far left groups such as UAF or SWP coming to Brighton to fight them. It really is that simple.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
tower hamlets is a very good case in point.The UAF lobbied Theresa May to ban EDL from marching there in 2011,she succumbed but actually banned both groups......The UAF pricks then had the audacity to claim their human rights were infringed because they could not demonstrate.

we need the same ruling in Brighton......ban both groups for being pricks

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
tower hamlets is a very good case in point.The UAF lobbied Theresa May to ban EDL from marching there in 2011,she succumbed but actually banned both groups......The UAF pricks then had the audacity to claim their human rights were infringed because they could not demonstrate.

That's being a bit unfair on pricks ! These scum are sub-human - both sets.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River

Sorry to interrupt the binfest but both should be banned from demonstrating since they have shown they can't do so peacefully, and hence should lose their right. The rights of the remaining 99.9% of Brighton residents to go about their business peacefully in Brighton should be ahead of their right to cause violence. Simple....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I actually doubt they will come again. Its only talk at the moment, born out of petulance, at being shown up year after year.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Im not a member of UAF, or SWP. I couldnt care less about them.
I repeat. No EDL in Brighton, no far left groups such as UAF or SWP.

but you have no problem turning out on a march sponsored by both groups do you.i guess it was also a massive coincidental accident you happened to turn up at the Dorset Pub at the moment it kicked off

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
Are you serious?

"The fascists only turn up because the left wing scum give them a fight" - absolute rubbish.

I went last year to object to those vile, racist homophobes coming to my town. I stood in the rain, alongside thousands of others, to let those scumbags know they are not welcome here.

I didn't throw a punch, I stood - unintimidated by their brave posturing - and watched. Yes, there were anti-facists in attendance intent on trouble but they only exist because of groups like the EDL.

'Cultured and intelligent people' - sanctimonious twaddle. I prefer to do something about it if I disagree with something instead of getting all pious behind a keyboard.

great post .

you don't have to be a "far leftie" to see the EDL for what it is and show your opposition.

for what it's worth - i'd rather have a group of anti fascists walking my streets than a group of fascists - each to their own though.....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Both groups are violent so both should be banned.

One group will only be there in numbers to fight fascists if there are fascists there. Only need to ban the fascists from having their pointless march. Banning a group who wouldnt be there but for the first group is a bit silly.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
but you have no problem turning out on a march sponsored by both groups do you.i guess it was also a massive coincidental accident you happened to turn up at the Dorset Pub at the moment it kicked off

I was in Dukes lane. Not by the Dorset.
I did recognise the EDL members I had seen in Dukes Lane fighting some students in the videos of the Dorset. So, please dont try and portray them as 'innocent blokes just having a drink being attacked by the far left'

You seem more concerned about the reaction rather than the actual problem. Good to know.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You only have to ban the one group.

how much violence would there be,and how much disruption would there be in the city if the UAF said we are not turning up this year these idiots are not worth our time,we also urge other protest groups to ignore them..........................my guess is no violence or disruption........what do you say?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
then the far left and local Brighton people wont turn up to oppose them.

What a rather twee, romanticised and cartoonish view of the world you have. No doubt someone will run out their office, throw down their pin striped jacket and pick up an unfurling redflag while saying "I really hate capitalism, follow me brothers" as he leads the local brighton people into battle against the Evil EDL, followed closely by about a dozen old dears waving poking knitting needles.

No chance of a load of unwashed trots being bussed i then?:lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here